Ole Miss game televised?

FO.CO. VOL FAN

So I was looking at the schedule on utsports.com and I noticed it said the game would be on Raycom Sports. Is this the new JP sports or something similar that will be open to view in a basic cable package?

So I was looking at the schedule on utsports.com and I noticed it said the game would be on Raycom Sports. Is this the new JP sports or something similar that will be open to view in a basic cable package?

I think that this is the new version of LFS. It should be available in Tennessee.

The game will also be on ESPN360 for those of us not in the broadcasting area ... and lucky enough to have access (thank you Verizon).

As was the case with JP and LF, all Raycom SEC games will be available for free both live and on-demand on Yahoo Sports College Broadcasts.

So if we usually get LF games, we should get this one?

The game will also be on ESPN360 for those of us not in the broadcasting area ... and lucky enough to have access (thank you Verizon).
Sweet. Looks like I will be sitting behind the computer tomorrow night.

shows on channel 635 on direct tv, not sure if that's ppv or not......

I don't believe 635 is PPV. I pay the extra $12 for the Sports Pak, and I get that channel.

Sweet. Looks like I will be sitting behind the computer tomorrow night.
Me too. God forbid they show a Tennessee game on my actual television. Sometimes being 2 hours away from Knoxville might as well be 2 days.

I am in Chattanooga and the Raycom affiliate here on Comcast is listing Mother of All Pageants....looks like I am watching on the net or over at Taco Mac with the wife.

I was there for the UTC game cause I worked late. It was funny to see all the hate for the orange and then the win.

My laptop is the best def. screen I have in my poor college home.

VN Store

Back