Ole Miss Game Confidence Poll

On a scale of 0 to 10, how confident are you in a UT win?

Votes: 1 0.2%

Votes: 3 0.5%

Votes: 12 2.2%

Votes: 34 6.1%

Votes: 69 12.5%

Votes: 201 36.3%

Votes: 136 24.6%

Votes: 52 9.4%

Votes: 23 4.2%

Votes: 39 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaddyChad

Feel like Ole Miss should win this game on paper. Unfortunately for Kiffin it won’t be played on paper and a sold out Neyland stadium will have their say in the outcome.

To win Ole Miss must stop our ground game. If they play like they did versus Arkansas they can’t win this game.

If you were to be brutally honest with yourself, eliminating any other forms of opinion influence, what is your confidence level that Tennessee wins this week? Keep in mind, what I’m asking is your confidence level of a UT win, no matter how pretty or ugly it is. We could win by 100,000 points, or one point. It doesn’t matter. A win is a win. How confident are you that we pull out the W? I’m just curious about the true confidence levels here versus what we all say on other threads. Poll answers are not public so feel free to take off your Orange-tinted glasses or take a dose of your BVS anti-depressants, and be honest. Let’er rip.
Edit: I screwed up and forgot to put number six because my kids were screaming at me. So, if you wanted to put six, pick between five and seven. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Coach_Z
If you were to be brutally honest with yourself, eliminating any other forms of opinion influence, what is your confidence level that Tennessee wins this week? Keep in mind, what I’m asking is your confidence level of a UT win, no matter how pretty or ugly it is. We could win by 100,000 points, or one point. It doesn’t matter. A win is a win. How confident are you that we pull out the W? I’m just curious about the true confidence levels here versus what we all say on other threads. Poll answers are not public so feel free to take off your Orange-tinted glasses or take a dose of your BVS anti-depressants, and be honest. Let’er rip.
Where is 6?

Well with 31 current votes, the bar graph is showing A typical Bell Curve.
By the way, I'm confident enough to score an "8"

Answers so far are a bit problematic.

FPI has this game a pick ‘em. Experts are divided. Spread favors OM.

Yet 50% think UT should be favored in this game. And just 10% think we should be underdogs.

Like I am not arguing this should be a good game but the skew on this alarms me that most of us are still not living in reality.

We might very well win on Saturday. But if you are selecting 8, 9, or 10… I worry for you.

I’ll put it this way, I think Ole Miss should win but there is zero way I would bet against Tennessee. Ole Miss has to stop Tennessee on the ground if they don’t they cannot win.

Reactions: FïreBall

Yet 50% think UT should be favored in this game. And just 10% think we should be underdogs.

Like I am not arguing this should be a good game but the skew on this alarms me that most of us are still not living in reality.

We might very well win on Saturday. But if you are selecting 8, 9, or 10… I worry for you.

We’re Tennessee fans brotis redding, of course we’re not living in reality

Reactions: therealitytheory
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Here's the 6.

GIVE... HIM... 6! Touchdown, Tennessee.

GIVE HIM 6 - John Ward

Tell me a time frame when this fan base has EVER lived in reality.

Reactions: zaqhhh
Personally, I went with 5 as this game is a true toss up.

Anything could happen-and I will not be shocked at what does happen.

Not being a Negavol here. 2 weeks ago, I would have selected 1, so we are showing progress and Ole Miss has taken some lumps.

I’m dead in the middle. I feel like ole miss should win because of that high powered offense and UT’s lack of depth across the board. I just can’t overlook how good the guys in orange have been playing lately. I’m hoping the crowd will make a big difference and be the key to a big win!

Reactions: Volbackhomefromtx

VN Store

Back