Ole Miss Depth Chart

They update theirs about as much as UT does. I'm about 99% sure that Mingo is out for the year and am certain I read that Warren had a season ending injury.

Reactions: VolnJC
They update theirs about as much as UT does. I'm about 99% sure that Mingo is out for the year and am certain I read that Warren had a season ending injury.
That just shows to go you ... that 'depth charts' are a meaningless scrap of paper ...
Posted @ 6 hours ago RB Jerrion Ealy (concussion in the Alabama game), “We hope that he (Ealy) plays,” Kiffin said on Monday. Lane Kiffin updates the playing status of running back Jerrion Ealy [That means he is iffy. The average recovery is 10 days.]

Oct 7th ... OL Caleb Warren will miss extended time period with ankle injury and will be forced to undergo surgery to repair three damaged ligaments. (However, it does not say he is out for the year or when the surgery will take place.) Ole Miss To Be Without Key Starter vs. Arkansas

Oct 1st WR Jonathan Mingo, broken foot out indefinitely. Ole Miss WR Jonathan Mingo suffers broken foot, out indefinitely - Home - WCBI TV | Your News Leader

See we are NOT the only team that has bumps, bruises and players unavailable. Our list is just .... longer!
My thought (really it is more of a cross the fingers and hope thing) is that Tennessee coaches are making sure that the players are 100% healthy or at least very close to that before letting them back on the practice and game field.
I want to win, baby! [Fact: My wife bought me a shirt and had the following message posted on the back: "If I can't win, I don't want to play on it." ... Fact: I may have had the nickname "The Punisher" on the court. I prefer to think of it as 'physical, intense, hard-nose player.' .... Fact: I may have set up for a block and a coach driving the lane may have had the wind knocked out of him trying to drive the lane.]
Therefore, I can confidently say, if you are not bleeding ... profusely ... you are not injured ... yet. (Yes, I may also have brain damage.) The blue font is a waste of time, if you can't recognize my humor ... more's the pity.

I really am impressed that 18 players have already graduated. That is outstanding. I also got a good laugh looking at the pronunciation guide at the bottom.

VN Store

Back