Ole Miss Alabama

"Almost as if the fight went out of the Rebels"... classic šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Looked like the life went out of Baylor before they proved differently.

Bama won this game on the recruiting trail. Kiffin and his merry men out coached lord Saban.

Reactions: BUBear
Georgia is the best team in the SEC with a walk on QB. 2020 is weird as hell
I wanna see Georgia beat Alabama or Florida before i crown them world beaters. Little pre mature at this point without them having played anyone of note.

Where do you get "stole" out of anything in that article?

Jesus - fine, ā€œfigured outā€, whatever.

It canā€™t be that Kiffin is just a good OC, or the Bama defense just looked like a wet paper bag last night, could it?

Bama fans are awfully salty on social media this morning. You would think you guys lost last night or something.

Jesus - fine, ā€œfigured outā€, whatever.

It canā€™t be that Kiffin is just a good OC, or the Bama defense just looked like a wet paper bag last night, could it?

If Kiffin and company figured out Bama's signals, that would be indicative of them being excellent coaches. I don't think Saban and Moses were making the comments in a disparaging way.

That explains the absolute bull**** fumble call that robbed Bama of a chance at another TD.
I'm still waiting on you to answer why after four years the NCAA refuses to pass judgement on the Baylor football program. You have more evidence than the NCAA and Texas Rangers???

A simple no will suffice.

VN Store

Back