Oldest Vol here?

My Dad is 92 and loves all of University of Tennessee sports!
Football, Softball, Basketball, & Baseball are his favorites.
While he doesn’t get on VN, he has been a VFL since way, way back and has no problem voicing his opinion to the TV or radio! 😳

My Dad is a VN member who reads regularly, but doesn't post. Somehow, inexplicable as it seems to me, he is 78. He is a retired 24-year Navy veteran who raised his 3 boys to be Vol fans, despite living at duty stations around the world far away from Tennessee. He was the best man at my wedding 31 years ago today and will always be my hero. I love you, Dad!

Wish I’d had a dad like that, I missed on this one

I can’t drive 55!
That’s my age too, 55.

Curt Watson was my childhood hero. I love to go watch him play at Cumberland county high

My mom knew him through her job. After she told him he was my favorite player, he gave her one of his game-worn jerseys to give to me. I wore it until it completely fell apart. In hindsight I should have had it framed.

I don't willingly hand over any personal information no matter how trivial. You'd be surprised what data miners can glean from even minimal information. I can say I'm not the oldest Vol here based on blue hairs I've seen at games. And comments made on VN by certain members here.

VN Store

Back