OL - If we sign 3 more, Who do we get?

dudes dont forget alot is going to go on between now and nsd. i think before its all said in done we scrap jose jose and pair, im sorry but i dont like jose at all he got pwned twice in one of the rivals video, i think some new O line faces will come out such as brent benedict,
chaz green, robert crisp. we will sign alot of quality O lineman in this class i really hope we scrap jose jose

Dude that kid is solid to UGA.

LT LG C RG RT
James Fulton Revis ? Robinson

dont really know who to put in there at the right guard spot someone help me out with that one but the other postions look very solid and very worthy of opening a few holes
James

IMO..here's the 2 deep for 2011:

T: Douglas / Schoefield
T: James / Cullen
G: Fulton / Hood
G: Stone / Pair
C: Revis / Jose

People shouldn't just cast off Revis...

Ausmus will get him up to about 285...then you have an athletic center with a mean streak...I think he'll be the next Scott Wells

I like Stone but simply because he is from TN. The one game I watched this year, he didnt look dominate at all.

Friend of mine saw him at the MBA game and said the same thing. He said it may be because he was playing both sides of the ball and was gassed but he was very unimpressed. Kind of disconcerting but he's not paid to evaluate.

Friend of mine saw him at the MBA game and said the same thing. He said it may be because he was playing both sides of the ball and was gassed but he was very unimpressed. Kind of disconcerting but he's not paid to evaluate.

I remember watching Jason Witten in highschool during one playoff game...

He did prettty much nothing on offense and made a few good tackles from his LB spot...and this was against a pretty bad Daniel Boone team...

I was not impressed at all....I think that turned out pretty well for UT...

Point is...if he's highly rated it's because of what he's projected to do once he's in college, getting proper coaching and in a SEC level S&C program

From what I've seen Stone has the physical tools to be a very good if not dominant guard at the SEC level...and he's in state...

If we're going to take 3 more OL's then Stone should definitely be one of them

Rivals is way behind as usual. Chad Simmons (who is the top recruiting analyst in the country imo) on Scout said that he believes Robinson will end up a Vol. Hubbs has said this past week that UT is all over Robinson and the Vols seem to be in good position...

Appreciate it! Might have to start paying better attention to Scout from here on out.

Jawuan James, who once was committed to Alabama, now is considered a Tennessee lean over Georgia in what appears to be a two-team battle. He likely will take official visits to both before deciding. Moses is a Virginia commitment, but with things falling apart for Al Groh in Charlottesville, sources say Tennessee is emerging as the top choice. And Stone, who once was thought to be a lean to Notre Dame or Alabama, has shown renewed interest in the Vols.

As for Cullen and Leifheit, Utah and North Carolina, respectively, still lead, but neither seems close to a decision. Leifheit just took an official to Tennessee and came away impressed; Cullen is visiting Knoxville in early October.

Kouandjio lists Tennessee among his final eight schools and the Vols could get an official visit, but California is considered the leader, followed closely by Alabama. Kouandjio is scheduled to for an official visit to Cal the weekend of Oct. 2 or Dec. 11, and will take an official visit to Alabama in January. As for Matt James, he favors Ohio State, Notre Dame and Cincinnati, with Florida also potentially getting a visit, so Tennessee seems to be out of the picture.

Mike Farrell

VN Store

Back