Oklahoma youtuber sounds off on Heupel

I enjoyed this video as well. He was pretty spot on with what kind of hire this was. I feel good about it. I think this was the hire(of those willing to take the job) with the least amount of risk.

RJ young has a pretty successful YouTube channel and has covered a lot of stuff about the vols in the past.

I'd say this is an encouraging assessment from a guy who has been an Oklahoma fan for a long time and a beat writer for them. He'd know Heupel better than any of us.

Nice video, great channel!

Love the story about Torrance Marshal at the coin toss at the 2000 National Championship.

I liked what the guy said at the end. Yeah, but can he do it in the SEC because the SEC isn't the same as Central Florida. This is everyone's big worry.

Everyone thinks they have a plan and can handle the SEC until they get curb stomped by Florida and Georgia and Bama three years in a row and recruits see that and the fans see that and the donors see that.

I wish him all the luck in the world.

Reactions: adowns and Flovol
I liked what the guy said at the end. Yeah, but can he do it in the SEC because the SEC isn't the same as Central Florida. This is everyone's big worry.

Everyone thinks they have a plan and can handle the SEC until they get curb stomped by Florida and Georgia and Bama three years in a row and recruits see that and the fans see that and the donors see that.

I wish him all the luck in the world.[/QUOTE

Sounds like he’s great OC material. HC, not so much. So the offensive version of Beldar Cornbread only squeaky clean. I wish him well.

I wish him all the luck in the world.

Just an observation... the NEW coach has not been "curb-stomped" by UGA, UF, and BAMA three years in a row. YET. Let's give the guy a chance....

RJ young has a pretty successful YouTube channel and has covered a lot of stuff about the vols in the past.

I'd say this is an encouraging assessment from a guy who has been an Oklahoma fan for a long time and a beat writer for them. He'd know Heupel better than any of us.

Bull. Nobody knows anything about Heupel (or anything Tennessee releated) than VN posters. Come on.

VN Store

Back