Oklahoma & Texas in 2023?

They arent going to give up any money or do those two any favors. Absolutely no incentive too.

The only incentive I can think of for the Big 10 to "let our people go," is to ask the question, "Who has the best chance to make the playoffs the next 2-3 years?" My guess is OU or even Texas. If Texas is going to improve it will begin this year. I've always heard that year two of a new coach should be the year with the biggest rate of improvement.

Last edited:
Reactions: dduncan4163
UCLA and USC to Big 10 makes a ton of sense. Now the Big 10 network has the biggest market in California. USC and UCLA will make probably 3 times more money with the Big 10 verses the PAC 10

Reactions: dduncan4163
I'm not a fan of these Super Conferences but change is inevitable I suppose. The Big 10 ain't playing. The ACC better get ND because if they don't Miami FSU and Clemson might bolt soon. The ACC and the PAC 12 are about to become the new Big 12, SEC and BIG10 on a entire different level money wise.

SEC needs to get UNC and Duke and Virginia and Va Tech. Clemson and Florida state.
The only one im
On the fence about is NC State. We could also pick up Oklahoma State and Houston and dominate the entire TX market.

Bottom line would be this, Basketball football and baseball dominance for years to come.

VN Store

Back