Oklahoma seeking a bye before Tennessee

Much ado about nothing. If the Vols do play at Oklahoma this year, a bye week isn’t going to help them all that much.
Don't know, yesterday on local news there
was talk about just playing conference games. That would knock 4 games off
the season.

Reactions: 08Vol
Is this ideal? No. Is it significantly preferable to the idea of the Sooners playing only a conference slate? Yes!

Let’s play football this fall this virus has little effect on college kids anyway. Have a max capacity of fans at 40 or 50k and space out the seating if you want but we need to play the full season.

Little effect? you mean on those other than the ones who die or suffer permanent lung damage?

Oklahoma just had a wave of unprecedented luck, getting 3 excellent QB transfers that were trained & molded by someone else. Now, for the first time, Lincoln Riley has to get a young QB up to speed on his own. Riley is afraid, and is about to be exposed.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Yeah I guess...Kinda like Georgia State

I set myself up for that one, didn't I? Not that it matters, there's a huge difference between a lower tier FBS team in GSU and an awful FCS team in Missouri State. OU follows my scheduling rule, if you schedule a FCS team, make sure it's an awful one...

Reactions: VOLnMiami and 08Vol

VN Store

Back