Okay, Marlon Brown

Hot dang. That is some horrible football being played. Marlon looks good, though.

WR's

Je'ron Stokes - 4 star, one of the top WR's in this class, already has committed and is all vol. He has been on the phone calling other recruits trying to help out the coaches. Love this kid. Huge get out of Philly, his younger bronger Malik looks like an elite prospect as well.

Marlon Brown - 5 star, kid is a stud in 2 sports and hasn't even begun to tap into his potential yet. Memphis kid, and loves Bruce Pearl and Fulmer. He wants to play both sports or at least try it and see which is the better fit for him, and BP and PF are working together on this one. We were in on him early, and we have an excellent set of programs for him to come into, which not many other schools can match in both bball and football. Sources feel good about this one, they have worked very hard on Marlon, even though everyone in the country is after this kid.

post from elswhere

heck yes we do... we can take 3 wr's this year
we lost taylor, rogers, briscoe, and hancock over the next 2 years

I keep hearing something about Marlon not knowing the names of any of our coaches? anyone heard anything about that? I've also read that he has been a lifelong Vol fan.

I keep hearing something about Marlon not knowing the names of any of our coaches? anyone heard anything about that? I've also read that he has been a lifelong Vol fan.

Yeah, it's been stated on here numerous times. He couldn't remember our coaches names but knew UGA coaches that visited him.

I've heard from a few places that Brown has always been a UT fan. It wouldn't be out of line for him to not know the staff since its almost completely revamped.

I'd say he knows him but not quite as closely as the UGA staff. Again, the article was written by UGA writers with a UGA slant.

VN Store

Back