Ok....who is #3?

VolAllen

Admittedly, I’ve been busy this year and haven’t gotten to watch many games. I watched Florida earlier in the week and am watching Mizzou now.

Who is this #3? Doesn’t seem like he belongs anywhere near a major college basketball court.

Reactions: Roustabout
Drew Pember. He hasn't played much this year, so feels kinda hard to fault him. When he has played he's looked okay. Everyone on this team is pretty up/down as far as performance.

Drew Pember. He hasn't played much this year, so feels kinda hard to fault him. When he has played he's looked okay. Everyone on this team is pretty up/down as far as performance.
He’s the token new born Giraffe that Barnes seems compelled to include on the team.

Playing better than Fulkerson. Basically if you ain't making a turnover then you're playing better than Fulkerson right now.

Reactions: Hbg
Admittedly, I’ve been busy this year and haven’t gotten to watch many games. I watched Florida earlier in the week and am watching Mizzou now.

Who is this #3? Doesn’t seem like he belongs anywhere near a major college basketball court.

He's about 100 seafood towers away from weighing enough to play in the SEC...

Reactions: VolAllen
Team came out half asleep again tonight. Missouri wanted to kick that ass.

Every team Tennessee plays the rest of the year will be major stoked cause they see what Florida did to them. It’s up to this team to respond to show teams they fight back.

Yeah, likely. Gaines and Pember both getting a lot more minutes than usual. Before this he's only played 20 minutes total.
Barnes is bent as hell about Fulk and a few others laying down. What better way to send a message than to play the gangly, pasty kid.

It doesn't help that Faulkerson looks asleep and rode the pine most of the half. Barnes is sending a message.
Yes, and it's a needed message. Fulkerson has gone from being as good as anyone in the SEC down the stretch last year to a guy who I often wonder should be on the floor because he's not one of our best 5. Pulling a real David Copperfield act this year.

John F. hasn't played much this year either.

VN Store

Back