'24 OK EDGE Danny Okoye (OK commit)

hey, love the optimism. But I donā€™t think that says what you think it says

"Definitely, definitely at the top or very close to the top of my list right now. I feel comfortable saying that, because there's no place like it," Okove said of where the Vols are in his pecking order of schools
Did you miss the part where he also said ā€œTennessee was always the favoriteā€??

Did you miss the part where he also said ā€œTennessee was always the favoriteā€??

Nope, saw that. Did you miss the part where he was asked directly where UT stands in his recruitment as of this moment and he said the top OR near the top?

Sounds like Vols sit in a good spot - near the top of his recruitment.

Nope, saw that. Did you miss the part where he was asked directly where UT stands in his recruitment as of this moment and he said the top OR near the top?
I guess you suck at context clues. If you want to leave part of the quote out to fit your agenda thatā€™s cool. If someone says ā€œTennessee was always the favorite and that only increased this weekendā€ then they lead. In addition he said we are at the top or near it. Have a good day..vols lead

I guess you suck at context clues. If you want to leave part of the quote out to fit your agenda thatā€™s cool. If someone says ā€œTennessee was always the favorite and that only increased this weekendā€ then they lead. In addition he said we are at the top or near it. Have a good day..vols lead

So what youā€™re saying is he never said Vols lead but using context clues could lead one to believe that?

hey, love the optimism. But I donā€™t think that says what you think it says

"Definitely, definitely at the top or very close to the top of my list right now. I feel comfortable saying that, because there's no place like it," Okove said of where the Vols are in his pecking order of schools
He also said later in the group all the places he took OVs to or will are in that top group

So what youā€™re saying is he never said Vols lead but using context clues could lead one to believe that?

Sounds like youā€™re trying real hard to find a way to deny he said we lead. Technically, youā€™re correct, he didnā€™t use those exact words. However, he did say UT was always the ā€œfavoriteā€œand that only increased this weekend. Sounds like he said UT is the leader. You know, six of one or half dozen of the other. I believešŸ˜Ž

Ah hell you win, Vols lead

VN Store

Back