Ohio State President takes shots at ND, UofL, UK, SEC

He will be gone within a month. When you piss off the university trustees, you can say goodbye to your job. Course they will throw millions of dollars at him as his severance and he'll move on to another hole somewhere.

Gordon Gee is a worm and appears to have an inferiority complex when it comes to the SEC.

yep. he has a job because he does a great job in fundraising, but other than that he is a train wreck.. he opens his mouth and crap comes out. making fun of sisters of the poor to call bret a thug to making fun of the student athletes and fans of the SEC.. he is a POS.

I could care less about his SEC comments, those were just jokes that didnt sound funny in the written word. I suspect had Slive said something similar us SEC fans would be supporting him. However, as a Catholic I am bothered by his comments, the SEC BIG Ten rivalry is true and provoked from both sides. The ND/Catholic thing sounded more personal and had he said it about a race of people instead of a religious denomination he would have already been fired.

This is a good point.
I wasn't offended, because stupid people don't offend me.
But, yeah, had it been about a race (or about gays), there would be intense pressure to oust him.

:unsure:

Hence a thread about it?

The president of a Big Ten university with one of the nation's most prominent sports programs taking shots at the SEC and others seemed like a good topic for the Around the NCAA forum, so I started a thread.

Reactions: 1 person
The president of a Big Ten university with one of the nation's most prominent sports programs taking shots at the SEC and others seemed like a good topic for the Around the NCAA forum, so I started a thread.

no this is a great thread and big news.. this has been talked about on national shows and written about all over the country.. you even have arkansas AD Long pretty ticked that gordy gee attacking their own head coach. gordy gee is a disgrace to college sports and the fact that he is employed shows how pathetic ohio state is.

He will be gone within a month. When you piss off the university trustees, you can say goodbye to your job. Course they will throw millions of dollars at him as his severance and he'll move on to another hole somewhere.

Nailed it

VN Store

Back