Ohio State @ Michigan

Why the hell is a big game like this being played at noon? How is this not a prime time, 7:00pm kickoff game?

Why the hell is a big game like this being played at noon? How is this not a prime time, 7:00pm kickoff game?
To be fair, a ton of Big 10 games are played early. Michigan and Ohio State traditionally play at noon every single year. Remember as well, Michigan and Ohio State didn’t get lights installed for night games until 2010 and 2014.

With the exception of the 2006 game, It’s always kicked off at noon. Plus, a few years Fox chose the noon time slot as their premier game of the week.

Here's hoping that whoever wins this game loses an 14-10 ugly, defensive game Big Ten Championship game to Iowa. Wishful thinking,but one can hope.

Reactions: VolNExile
The injury to that OL for Michigan was so gruesome evidently that they aren’t even going to show the replay.

"Maserati Marv" is not sticking. Announcer needs to give that up....
It is so irritating, I was hoping someone had told Gus to stop it. Looked good earlier, then sure enough he comes out with it. It’s a terrible nickname and it’s like nails on a chalkboard to me

It is so irritating, I was hoping someone had told Gus to stop it. Looked good earlier, then sure enough he comes out with it. It’s a terrible nickname and it’s like nails on a chalkboard to me

I came to find this thread just to make sure everyone else hates that stupid nickname as much as I do. Glad to see it!

Reactions: DirtyDawg
Don’t like that call by Michigan on 3rd down. A first down ends the game, too conservative of a play call

The meltdown for Ryan Day losing a 3rd straight to Michigan while Harbaugh is suspended is gonna be hilarious.

VN Store

Back