‘23 OH TE Tanner LeMaster

Sounds like something to look up on Urban Dictionary.... when you aren't at work.
Lol we was having a draft party and this dude was telling us about it, then reached into his cooler and got a snickers bar out of its wrapper in a zip lock in his beer cooler, commenced to eating it and finished the story.

I have seen many, many vapid posts on internet forums in my day...That said, yours wins top honors as the most mindless of them all.

See if you can follow me here: I am a fan, at the moment, of this football team. In years past, I have spent money to follow this football team. I also have the power of speech, and can even write, sometimes even on a forum just like this one.

Now, wait for it...Because I have the ability to communicate with other fans, I also have the ability to share my displeasure with the team with said fans. Believe it or not, some other fans of this team actually have real expectations, as I do, of how this football program should be run; and when they read or hear the thoughts of someone such as myself, and my thoughts echo theirs, they can be influenced by my thoughts.

See how that works?

So, unfortunately, your assertion that my opinion on who we recruit does not matter, is, unfortunately for your intellect, incorrect.

Dislike. For the obnoxiousness.

I am utterly devastated that you disliked my post.
People like you make a great case for space colonization. I volunteer you.

One of my good friends is his cousin. My friend played basketball there as did his dad. The entire family played some sport at UK.

His roots are deep in Lexington. It would be a hard get. I’m NOT saying I know anything or even talked to his cousin about anything.

Just know the family history......hope he’s a Vol.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
One of my good friends is his cousin. My friend played basketball there as did his dad. The entire family played some sport at UK.

His roots are deep in Lexington. It would be a hard get. I’m NOT saying I know anything or even talked to his cousin about anything.

Just know the family history......hope he’s a Vol.
They have a deep history of losing to UT then.

VN Store

Back