'25 OH QB Tavien St. Clair

St Clair was offered.
And if you look at his highlights, you can see why.
He's a boss.
I know he was offered, I just think the focus is primarily on the one's I mentioned. St. Clair is also from Ohio and not likely to leave the state if OSU wants him.

Reactions: Orange.
I think there are 3 main targets (Mac, Knight, and Hill) plus Nico's little brother.

I don’t think Madden ends up in our class.

I’m sure he’s a good QB prospect but I think Heupel likes other QBs better right now.

You do know Madden is '25 right? He has 2 seasons to prove he is one of the best QBs in the country now that he isn't Nico's back up.
Really 1. Most QBs are off the board a while before their senior year and with the level of guys we have been in the mix for, I wouldn't expect that to change

I know he was offered, I just think the focus is primarily on the one's I mentioned. St. Clair is also from Ohio and not likely to leave the state if OSU wants him.
Im saying if you look at his tape, you can see why he was offered. Despite. ..?

Reactions: bigl3327
Really 1. Most QBs are off the board a while before their senior year and with the level of guys we have been in the mix for, I wouldn't expect that to change
Ole Miss just offered Madden without ever seeing him as a starter. I say two for him because I expect him to be one of 2 QBs we take in the '25 class if he has a good showing this year.

Reactions: Orange.

VN Store

Back