'19 OH QB PWO Michael Bittner

Would be a nice add! Looks like the kinda project who could develop into a contributor under Chaney.

UT looking at him as a QB? Thought we were in good shape at that position??

How did this kid not get a full ride somewhere? What am I missing here? Is there a throw he can’t make? It looked like he had a great group of WR but his film is impressive.

I was thinking the same thing. But that’s a good PWO pickup.

Have you not watched any games the last 2 years? Good shape isn't how I would describe it. Need all the QB help we can get
We have a serviceable experienced QB and a pretty good stable of Young guns set on taking the starting job from him, not to mention Bailey on the horizon, so to answer your question....yes I have been watching very closely for a lot longer than the last 2 years.

Bittner put up very solid numbers against a murderous schedule including Lakewood St. Edward, Cleveland St. Ignatius, Moeller and Winton Woods. Was injured on 1st drive in Lakota East game so he compiled these numbers in essentially 11 games:
View attachment 192683
Greater Catholic League
TD to Int ratio is not so good, but he will have good coaching @ Tennessee which is likely to change that stat.

VN Store

Back