'22 OH QB Drew Allar (Penn State commit)

Horn just went to Missouri

I think this is where we should use our resources next. This kid can flat out play.

Appears QB in this class may be a stop gap. Our best course of action this year is for a huge jump in development with one of our existing QBs (my $$ on HB) with phenomenal numbers that creates a ton of buzz for a high rated ‘23 QB.

With Hooker, Bailey, and Salter on the roster i at least feel a little comfortable vs other groups on the roster.

Remember what happened when Kiffin whiffed on Jesse Spraggins? We took a flyer on Bray, who I think was going to Fresno St.

Sometimes the backup plan works out ok.

Tyler Bray would have killed it in Heupel’s system. Let’s not underestimate JH’s ability to develop offensive talent. I agree with your post.

Tyler Bray would have killed it in Heupel’s system. Let’s not underestimate JH’s ability to develop offensive talent. I agree with your post.
I feel CJH will have a Spurrier or Mullen type of ability to get production out of whoever he plugs in. This NCAA issue is like herpes. It’s not really going away.

Horn just went to Missouri

I think this is where we should use our resources next. This kid can flat out play.
So can Taveris Jackson. None of this crop were going to immediately start. Best we can land will get some quality grooming.

Dobbs was gonna go to Arizona State too. That worked out well.

I'm confident that Heupel will make every quarterback who doesn't pick us regret it. And I'm confident that the one who does will be very happy he did.

Come this fall, Mr. Simpson and Mr. Horn may be rethinking their decision.

Remember what happened when Kiffin whiffed on Jesse Scroggins? We took a flyer on Bray, who I think was going to Fresno St.

Sometimes the backup plan works out ok.
I stand corrected. I think he was also considering Fresno. My memory is getting fuzzy with all the abuse from the Vols.

Reactions: StoVol

VN Store

Back