'20 OH OT Sean McRae - An Under-Recruited UT Legacy

This has to be first year playing cuz ain’t no way 6’6 300 pounds 😳 no offers? 🤔

This has to be first year playing cuz ain’t no way 6’6 300 pounds 😳 no offers? 🤔
He's got highlights dating back to his freshman year in 2016. I don't know what the deal is. He would probably be a project but all the ingredients are there. Dude has massive potential.

dang, at least one would think he could be allowed to WO somewhere...then, who knows...that size is definitely D1...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT UAB!

Does seem weird. Makes no sense.

I went to high school with his dad. I was there when they measured him for basketball. He was just shy of 6’9” with no shoes on. UT never listed him at his full height.

I’ll say this though, his dad wasn’t a great high school player either. He blossomed in UT’s strength program and coaching. Maybe his son is the same way.

Does seem weird. Makes no sense.

I went to high school with his dad. I was there when they measured him for basketball. He was just shy of 6’9” with no shoes on. UT never listed him at his full height.

I’ll say this though, his dad wasn’t a great high school player either. He blossomed in UT’s strength program and coaching. Maybe his son is the same way.
I think UT started him out on defense.

VN Store

Back