'20 OH OL Paris Johnson Jr.

Did we gain enough traction here for the previously discussed visit to the orange and white game or not? I'm guessing not.

Did we gain enough traction here for the previously discussed visit to the orange and white game or not? I'm guessing not.
Asked Simonton in the VQ chat Monday night and he's expected to be at tOSU this weekend.

Reactions: VolDC
Spoke with him today, “I love the coaching staff but Knoxville is not the place for me.” Not interested in a rebuild. Wants to win a title
At least the kid was honest. Move on.

Rebuild..............................................…........................................................................................................Ughh

So that knocks out Michigan St and Notre Dame out of contention as well based on crystal ball predictions

Interestingly enough his close friends are planning officials to Tennessee. Darrion Henry is eyeing the 14th of June. Jaheim Thomas is not sure but does plan to give Tennessee one. Johnson said Pruitt was very honest with him and told him, “if we don’t win 8-9 game this year, don’t consider us. We aren’t on track.” So that should tell you where the expectations are.

Interestingly enough his close friends are planning officials to Tennessee. Darrion Henry is eyeing the 14th of June. Jaheim Thomas is not sure but does plan to give Tennessee one. Johnson said Pruitt was very honest with him and told him, “if we don’t win 8-9 game this year, don’t consider us. We aren’t on track.” So that should tell you where the expectations are.
Dang

Johnson said Pruitt was very honest with him and told him, “if we don’t win 8-9 game this year, don’t consider us. We aren’t on track.” So that should tell you where the expectations are.

Holy crap

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Reactions: 901LookAlive
That explains all the guys that haven’t committed yet... I was just thinking today I bet he is saying something like that.

Reactions: volsfan_17
Also (I’m not saying I have an in to the coaching staff because I don’t) but I have a coaching friend that is really good friends with Pruitt and he told me last year he told him “they have ugly babies and they need to recruit pretty ones... don’t expect to win about 5-7 games”

Reactions: Wadetime

That can’t backfire on us. Not at all.

VN Store

Back