• HEIGHT 6-4
  • WEIGHT 310
  • HIGH SCHOOL Groveport Madison
  • HOME TOWN Groveport, OH
  • CLASS 2020

Terah Edwards, Groveport Madison, Offensive Guard

Terah Edwards, 2020 Defensive tackle - Rivals

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a man playing against boys at that level.. he is mauling those little dudes on that sweep play where he pulls.. a kid that they probably need to get in camp for this offer to be committable

He's just blowing up dudes on those plays where he's the lead blocker. I wish I could see him in pass pro, but that triple option offense tho. He's athletic, very strong, displays good technique in keeping his pads square, and he displays good vision taking his blocks to the next level. One thing that is apparently when he's on the defensive side of the ball is pad level, plays way too high (can be easily coached up though).

I'm really curious to see how this kid works out at camp this summer. He received his first P5 offer about a month ago from Iowa State, and Matt Campbell knows how to find diamonds in the rough - you have to recruiting out of Ames, IA. Since then, he's received 4 Big 10 offers, and this is his first SEC offer.

Full man beard. He is a Terah out there as well. Want.

Dang!! Best pulling guard out of high school I’ve seen in a minute.....and he plays like a mean SOB. Definitely want this dude. Really athletic. How in the world is he only a three star. Maybe he lacks something and pass protection.

Dang!! Best pulling guard out of high school I’ve seen in a minute.....and he plays like a mean SOB. Definitely want this dude. Really athletic. How in the world is he only a three star. Maybe he lacks something and pass protection.
Its only February of his junior season. Many kids don't get fully evaluated until spring/summer of their junior year. If he camps a few places this spring his offer list and ranking will likely grow soon.

Reactions: KCVOL95
He's just blowing up dudes on those plays where he's the lead blocker. I wish I could see him in pass pro, but that triple option offense tho. He's athletic, very strong, displays good technique in keeping his pads square, and he displays good vision taking his blocks to the next level. One thing that is apparently when he's on the defensive side of the ball is pad level, plays way too high (can be easily coached up though).

I'm really curious to see how this kid works out at camp this summer. He received his first P5 offer about a month ago from Iowa State, and Matt Campbell knows how to find diamonds in the rough - you have to recruiting out of Ames, IA. Since then, he's received 4 Big 10 offers, and this is his first SEC offer.
I think we would rather he be coached DOWN iykwim

"Edwards' weakness is that he truly does exist."

-Rivals

Its only February of his junior season. Many kids don't get fully evaluated until spring/summer of their junior year. If he camps a few places this spring his offer list and ranking will likely grow soon.
Since this post he's picked up offers from...Minnesota, Rutgers, Vandy, UK and Michigan.

“It was great,” the 6-3, 295 pound Edwards said. I am definitely glad I came. The visit really changed my perspective on Tennessee. I really liked coaches, players and environment. “I’m definitely going to come back and see Tennessee again. The visit was better than what I expected.” Hearing someone say Tennessee was not what they thought it would be isn’t uncommon, but for Edwards the difference perspective that changed after spending time in Knoxville was the people. “I knew I was going to see great facilities, but I don’t know coaches would be like that,” Edwards said. “Coach Pruitt is a great guy. They care about their players as people.”

Edwards had spoken with Pruitt on the phone as well as offensive coordinator Jim Chaney. But Saturday was the first time visiting in person. Both left a good impression on him. “Like I said, coach Pruitt is a great guy. I have talked to coach Chaney on the phone and he’s a character,” Edwards offered. “I got to spend some time with him. He’s a great guy.”

Edwards spent Saturday on campus which meant a tour as well as a lot of football as the Vols had their second scrimmage of the spring. “I got to sit in with meetings. I got to visit with some of the players and they were cool,” Edward said. “They were getting after it. They are serious about what they do and they are building something here.”

Edwards has been busy this spring. He’s seen Tennessee, Purdue, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Indiana. Monday he will be at Penn State and next weekend he will visit Northwestern. After that Edwards will narrow things down and start another visit cycle. “Where I visit summer is going to depend on how I narrow things down. I know Tennessee will be one them. The schools I will see this summer are the schools I have already seen this spring,” Edwards said. The key to making the cut centers around two things. “All the schools have good facilities and good academics,” Edwards said. “So two of the key things for me are the opportunity to play early and the relationships I have with the coaches.”

-VQ

this young man looks to be capable of playing either side of the line. really good size and plays both sides very well. tough pull from ohio if tOSU wants him. this one will be interesting to follow

this young man looks to be capable of playing either side of the line. really good size and plays both sides very well. tough pull from ohio if tOSU wants him. this one will be interesting to follow
So you prefer this player, ranked in the 900s, to Cooper Mays, ranked in the 300s, based on their looks?

young man from Groveport-Madison participates in D1 football in ohio, meaning he plays against the larger programs in HS football. evaluation, not ranking makes the player.

i'm headed out to more fun endeavors for the day. have a nice day :p

young man from Groveport-Madison participates in D1 football in ohio, meaning he plays against the larger programs in HS football. evaluation, not ranking makes the player.

i'm headed out to more fun endeavors for the day. have a nice day :p
Our coach's evaluations have led them to make Cooper a priority. Not saying this guy does not deserved to be recruited. Just wondering how you can be so high on him after being so low on Cooper.

Last edited:
So you prefer this player, ranked in the 900s, to Cooper Mays, ranked in the 300s, based on their looks?

Sweet, I looked up and down after reading your post. Where did he say he preferred this player to Cooper Mays? I don't see it.

Sweet, I looked up and down after reading your post. Where did he say he preferred this player to Cooper Mays? I don't see it.
If I remember correctly and didn't get him mixed up with someone else, he was saying Cooper should not be a take. Then was going on about this one.

VN Store

Back