Which would you prefer?

• Lose every game this season but have football

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Have no football this year but be guaranteed 10 wins next year

Votes: 91 95.8%

• Total voters

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
A buddy and I were talking and the question came up.

Which would you prefer:

Lose every game this year and have a normal football season or win 10 games next season, but have no football THIS season?

I would rather watch paint dry than to suffer through watching a season that’s somehow worse than 2017.
I painted my girls bathroom last night, and literally watched and waited for it to dry, so I could do a 2nd coat. I can confirm, it was much more inspiring than the 2017 season.

He brought up the question, but he’s also more of a football fan in general than a Vol fan. Transplants....

No wins would destroy the program and any momentum we have built
No football would be a tragedy for the entire country but wouldnt hurt UT as much as others.

Pretty easy choice really.

Which would you prefer:

Lose every game this year and have a normal football season or win 10 games next season, but have no football THIS season?

c. None of the above.

I'd choose not football for 5 years if it meant UT would win the National championship the next season played lmao

Which would you prefer:

I vote-

C. You are no longer allowed to make a post.

Which would you prefer:

af4a0-books2bon2bmaking2bfriends.gif

VN Store

Back