Official Zoners Go to a Braves/Reds Game Thread

Yes. I'm not gonna miss 3+ innings again because the City of Atlanta doesn't understand basic concepts of traffic control for sporting events.

There was a very boisterous fan from Knoxville that kept saying the City of Atlanta could really learn a thing or two from the City of Nashville. Or, the Braves should just move to Nashville. I hope he makes these suggestions to someone of importance.

There was a very boisterous fan from Knoxville that kept saying the City of Atlanta could really learn a thing or two from the City of Nashville. Or, the Braves should just move to Nashville. I hope he makes these suggestions to someone of importance.

120.jpg

So the 12th is the night game correct? If so that is the date I would like to say we go for.

Nashville's got their **** together, guys. I tell you what.

From 8am to 1pm, all roads lead to LP Field. From 4pm to 8pm, all roads lead to I-40.

Well I don't think anyone will be able to get there in time to tailgate on Friday. I can, but I'm speshal.

I would bring my extra big-ass cooler. I may even bring 3*'s coolers and put ice in them for him. I owe him for letting me "borrow" them for the past year.

Hey that pink cooler is allsome. If you race on the interstate the lid will fall the fawk off and yore beers and ice will be everywhere. Luckily we were in Tex's rental while racing Nerd! Ruined good Big Eds leftover pizza too. Smh keep the pink I need that softy back that's my travel bag for road pops.

VN Store

Back