Official Welcome Donnie Tyndall thread.

I haven't seen any of the things CDT was drawing at UT in a few years...
high low screens,pick and roll's,setting screens....

Reactions: 1 person
Is is a splendid hire. I was impressed with what he did at Morehead followed up by a great performance at Southern Mississippi. This guy is a winner. Give him the resources of Tennessee and a big stage he will be a great hire.

Dave Hart did a great job and prudently handled our money. If prior ADs had not given away the ranch with crazy buyouts and imprudent moves our reserves would at the correct levels and he would not need to penny pinch every move. However, What has been done is done, Hart is repairing the damage and he has done a great job with his hires.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't seen any of the things CDT was drawing at UT in a few years...
high low screens,pick and roll's,setting screens....

Don't talk about what happens on the court. It's about a morehead booster and butthurt fans that think millionaire Marshall would leave wichy state and a lifetime contract for UT.

Don't talk about what happens on the court. It's about a morehead booster and butthurt fans that think millionaire Marshall would leave wichy state and a lifetime contract for UT.

Sparty,you know what you can do with all that logic?

no serious question, I'd like to know also...some people still don't get it...lol

Welcome to the Hill CDT!!! I look forward to what you will bring to this team.

GO VOLS!!! (or was that Vals)

He reminds me of a frog of some kind. Can't find the right pic to illustrate my point, but it's along these lines...

new-night-frog-species-india-wayanad_40098_600x450.jpg

0.jpg

VN Store

Back