Official WBB NCAA tournament thread 2024

It’s over Geno got in Clark’s head and the game is done. Unless she controls the ball Iowa loses. Period.

So far she has not been able to control the ball, either she has not been able to get it, or she has turned it over.

Needs to rebound so she can get the ball.

UConn defense absolutely smothering Iowa.

Mugging is more appropriate term. Muhl has her hands all over Clark, hand-checking and holding. Embarrassing officiating and bad look for WCBB.

Bueckers threw an elbow into the rib cage of a defender. Muhl threw a hip into Marshall. The other night, Edwards grabbed and held a player's foot while lying on the floor.

Dirty basketball.

Nice to see UConn getting for some of the off ball fouls they usually get away with.

And a moving screen on UConn? I was SHOCKED, let me tell ya. Shocked.

Reactions: travis929
If this keeps up, I'm going to forget watching the championship game. UConn has made the perfect gameplan to take Clark out of the game, and it's getting ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolBall09 and lvocd
Mugging is more appropriate term. Muhl has her hands all over Clark, hand-checking and holding. Embarrassing officiating and bad look for WCBB.

Bueckers threw an elbow into the rib cage of a defender. Muhl threw a hip into Marshall. The other night, Edwards grabbed and held a player's foot while lying on the floor.

Dirty basketball.
😂

Well, I'm done with this game for now. Iowa just keeps giving the ball to CT and it's not fun to watch.

Also, it is too irritating to hear Lobo call a Connecticut game.

ESPN doing a huge disservice to women’s basketball having Lobo and her lackey call this game.

It’s super unprofessional, all she’s done is fan girl over UConn.

This has been the most watched tournament and the most watched player in history and we’re stuck listening to Rebecca Flippin Lobo call her game. There has to be someone better. Come on.

Last edited:
So if Iowa starts retaliating and shoves Bueckers into the stanchions, you'll be yukking it up? Cool.
It takes a unique perspective to have seen it that way. Muhle did not deserve the foul on the steal. Arnold did not deserve the foul on the scoop layup they replayed. Both of those changed the way UConn can play. I still expect Iowa to win but blaming the refs for this half🤷

It takes a unique perspective to have seen it that way. Muhle did not deserve the foul on the steal. Arnold did not deserve the foul on the scoop layup they replayed. Both of those changed the way UConn can play. I still expect Iowa to win but blaming the refs for this half🤷

It is not the refs - UCONN came out with a good plan to control Clark and get her out of her game.

And I am sure Staley is paying attention - Geno has shown her how to neutralize Clark.

Clark is being heavily guarded but she is also very talented at moving the ball forward to open players. I find her amazing to watch. Hope they make the finals.

Clark is being heavily guarded but she is also very talented at moving the ball forward to open players. I find her amazing to watch. Hope they make the finals.

I wish they both would lose. Don't like UCONN but tired of Clark this and Clark that.

VN Store

Back