Official VN "Eat Crow" Thread

I don't think any Vol fan wanted to see us fail. But, the people who were very out spoken about Dooley took a good bit of heat for it, and so I'm sure they feel vindicated. A lot of people seemed to equate being skeptical about (or outright disliking) Dooley as hating Tennessee. Wasn't the case then and still isn't the case now.

100% accurate post

Reactions: 1 person
Since the season is just around the corner, I would like to make the Official VN "Eat Crow" Thread

This is for all the Negative Nancies, Debbie Downers, and other people who talk crap about those of us who support the coach and the team. The ones that use words like Doolander, Doolaider, Doolite, Dools, Doolops, Doobers, Doolickers, Doolholes, Doolkins, and whatever other word they can come up with

This is your thread. This is for you to talk all the negative crap you want about the coach and the team.

This is where we will come back to when the season is over so we can feed you all the Southern Fried Crow plates you can eat

You can have Crow and Waffles if ou want. All you can eat. Served with a nice side of kiss my ass.

Maybe the mods will even sticky it, so we can enjoy it throughout the season, so you cant come back and rejoice with the rest of us, proclaiming you knew all the time but you were just tempering your emotions so that you wouldnt be disappointed at the end of the season.

Get on now, or prepare your palate

Its Almost FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE

GO VOLS!!!!!

WOO!!!

Best part is bolded.

Since the season is just around the corner, I would like to make the Official VN "Eat Crow" Thread

This is for all the Negative Nancies, Debbie Downers, and other people who talk crap about those of us who support the coach and the team. The ones that use words like Doolander, Doolaider, Doolite, Dools, Doolops, Doobers, Doolickers, Doolholes, Doolkins, and whatever other word they can come up with

This is your thread. This is for you to talk all the negative crap you want about the coach and the team.

This is where we will come back to when the season is over so we can feed you all the Southern Fried Crow plates you can eat

You can have Crow and Waffles if ou want. All you can eat. Served with a nice side of kiss my ass.

Maybe the mods will even sticky it, so we can enjoy it throughout the season, so you cant come back and rejoice with the rest of us, proclaiming you knew all the time but you were just tempering your emotions so that you wouldnt be disappointed at the end of the season.

GO VOLS!!!!!

WOO!!!

Galactically stupid then and enormously hilarious now.

i'll give count a break. he just wanted what we all wanted to which is win. we went round acouple of times but he is a vol so how bad can he be. he just saw the light alittle later than most of us.

GO VOLS!!!!!

WOO!!!
Sorry...can't let this go just yet. Count, you and all your Sunshine Pumper buddies can line up and....

GIFSoup

Let's not be too hard on Count. He came around after Miss State...plus he answered the bell several times in this thread.

I just read it all for the first time .... Stunning , simply stunning. Glad I wasn't around for the OP , I'll admit ... Thought we'd do a tad better this year.

Holy Moses! I have never ever seen this type of honesty and respect to realistic VOL-Fans ever on this site. Freakin' Stunned! There just might be some hope for some of you Lame Kitten/Derek Dooley blind loving crazies. I'm proud to see that some of you can say you were wrong. Just might be some hope for this site.

Hoping all the SheepVols got their bellies full today, on Thanksgiving...with lots and lots of Crow and dingleberry sauce.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back