Official Tennessee vs Vandy Game Thread...

Why did Chism get a technical foul for celebrating? Since when do they T you up for that if you do it to yourself?

I could understand if he was taunting someone - but he wasn't... wasn't even looking at anyone - he just screamed like a little girl - so I'm going to assume the technical was for having a girly scream and nothing else.
He said something to the Vandy bench after the technical. That's why he got T'ed up.

screaming at their bench is most certainly taunting.

He wasn't screaming at their bench. It's not his fault Memorial is ridiculous and their bench happens to be right under the basket. If you see his eyes, he wasn't even looking at the bench - they just happened to be right in front of him.

Just because the retarded announcers said he looked like he was taunting Stallings doesn't mean that's what happened.

He wasn't screaming at their bench. It's not his fault Memorial is ridiculous and their bench happens to be right under the basket. If you see his eyes, he wasn't even looking at the bench - they just happened to be right in front of him.

He may not have intended to yell at their bench, but he did. T was warranted.

He may not have intended to yell at their bench, but he did. T was warranted.

Guess we'll just have to disagree - what he said wasn't offensive and they just happened to be right in front of him after he came down from the layup. If he had walked the other way he would have been screaming right in the faces of the players on the floor.

He didn't make any hand motions or yell any obscenities. The ref that T'd him up was behind him and couldn't tell where he was looking or what he was doing really - just saw he was yelling.

Just because the retarded announcers said he looked like he was taunting Stallings doesn't mean that's what happened.

I agree Bruno. It wasn't an egregious taunt. He didn't look right in their faces and scream, continuing to stare at them. Had the geniuses at Vandy been able to configure their gym like 99.99% of all others, it would be a non-issue.

VN Store

Back