Official: Tennessee Vols vs Indiana Hoosiers in the Gator Bowl

I sure hope our Vols take NO one lightly. I feel VERY confident but I hope we come in with a chip on our shoulders.

Reactions: Ratvol
These guys are killing me. I think we win, but my God. Lol I don't even really know what to say.
Lol no such thing as an easy win, but looking at their schedule, they didn’t do anything this year to impress me. Beat Purdue in OT maybe. Got scrubbed by most of the big 10 big boys. I’ll be proud of the Vols no matter what.

Indiana isn't a gimme team like Louisville, but isn't a likely loss like Michigan or Penn State. The good news is we have several weeks to prepare.

Reactions: BadgerVol!
I rolled the dice and bought 3 Music City Bowl tickets today. I'll just put them on Ticketmaster for sale unless you guys know of someone who needs 3 in section 313--row N--seat 8,9,10. I bought them for $80 each and I'm not trying to make any money on the resale.

I’m really happy with this! Although I almost bought my tickets for the Music City bowl lol. Now I can’t go to the game due to a doctor’s appt on 11/2 for my baby I’m expecting in May. Going to be fun to watch regardless. Go Vols!!
We have a boy due on Cinco de Mayo. Considered Corona as a middle name, but since the last one has initials of VOL, I didn’t push it.

I hope all goes well with you and yours.

Reactions: TheBigOne10
We have a boy due on Cinco de Mayo. Considered Corona as a middle name, but since the last one has initials of VOL, I didn’t push it.

I hope all goes well with you and yours.

Hahaha that’s awesome brothers. Prayers for you and your wife. Ours is scheduled for 5/19 as of right now. We are naming ours Jackson. Still can’t agree on a middle name though lol.

INFO: Tennessee will be staying at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach. The Indiana team will be staying at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Lol no such thing as an easy win, but looking at their schedule, they didn’t do anything this year to impress me. Beat Purdue in OT maybe. Got scrubbed by most of the big 10 big boys. I’ll be proud of the Vols no matter what.
Yea, I was just saying in another forum...they're 8-4 and have just as good of wins as we do, but don't have as bad of losses. I think we win, but I don't think its an easy win and I dont think we curb stomp them.

Edit: I'm not saying we won't curb stomp them, I hope we do.

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
I went to the Jacksonville website. The main page said Tennessee vs Indiana but the link took me to a page that said Kentucky vs Indiana 2020...hope that cats didn’t already print shirts

Hahaha that’s awesome brothers. Prayers for you and your wife. Ours is scheduled for 5/19 as of right now. We are naming ours Jackson. Still can’t agree on a middle name though lol.
Wayne would work. Call him JW.

Prayers to y’all too.

Congrats Tennessee fans, hope y’all have a great time in my city. I know the city of Jacksonville is thrilled to be hosting Vol Nation as opposed to some of the other options. Plus, I’m fairly certain y’all will beat the hell outta Indiana to top off a solid season.

If you have any questions about Jacksonville or the surrounding areas, I’m here to help.
Still pissed they closed Bukkets and Campeche Bay on Jax beach. What's left over there?

Ball State: W (favored by 18, won by 10)
E Illinois: W (favored by 36, won by 52)
Ohio St: L (underdog by 18, lost by 41)
Connecticut: W (favored by 27.5, won by 35)
Michigan St: L. (favored by 14, lost by 9)
Rutgers: W. (favored by 27.5, won by 35)
Maryland: W. (favored by 6.5, won by 6)
Nebraska: W. (favored by 2.5, won by 7)
Northwestern: W. (favored by 8.5, won by 31)
Penn State: L. (underdog by 15, lost by 7)
Michigan: L. (underdog by 9.5, lost by 25)
Purdue: W. (favored by 7, won by 3 in double overtime)

With the exception of the Michigan State game, looks they won when they were supposed to win and lost when they were supposed to lose. I’ll be interested to see the line in our game. I don’t think we can afford to overlook them.

I watched Indiana beat Nebraska earlier this year in a bar in Lincoln Nebraska with my one TV in the sports bar on the Tennessee - SCAR game. They played pretty good, are well coached, and don't make a lot of mistakes.

But I see any reason our Defense can't shut them down and our speed on Offense/OL presents difficult matchups for them.

I think all of the SEC/B1G matchups favor the SEC. VT vs Ky will probably be the toughest bowl matchup.

These guys are killing me. I think we win, but my God. Lol I don't even really know what to say.
WERE GONNA MURDERIZE THEM!!

I was CERTAIN that was going to happen against Vandy because Vandy is the worst football team I've seen since 2017.

But I was wrong..

Ball State: W (favored by 18, won by 10)
E Illinois: W (favored by 36, won by 52)
Ohio St: L (underdog by 18, lost by 41)
Connecticut: W (favored by 27.5, won by 35)
Michigan St: L. (favored by 14, lost by 9)
Rutgers: W. (favored by 27.5, won by 35)
Maryland: W. (favored by 6.5, won by 6)
Nebraska: W. (favored by 2.5, won by 7)
Northwestern: W. (favored by 8.5, won by 31)
Penn State: L. (underdog by 15, lost by 7)
Michigan: L. (underdog by 9.5, lost by 25)
Purdue: W. (favored by 7, won by 3 in double overtime)

With the exception of the Michigan State game, looks they won when they were supposed to win and lost when they were supposed to lose. I’ll be interested to see the line in our game. I don’t think we can afford to overlook them.

We sure can't afford to overlook them but that's an incredibly light schedule. How does one win 8 games in a power5 league and have zero wins over Bowl eligible teams? Looks like Nebraska is by far their best win.

I think the speed of Calloway, Palmer and Gray will be mismatch nightmares for IU. Expect them to give those receivers big cushions allowing Guarantano to dump it to them all game and look for the occasional over the top bomb.

Is it me or is UT always in the middle of controversy?

Coaching Search, crap w Butch/Hurd, Jennings kicked off team, media blowing things out of proportion w Pruitt grabbing JG’ face mask on sideline, Jennings (vs Vandy) suspended first half and now bowl game selection ... lol

That's nothing. I used to work at a community college out west that was constantly in the news regarding embezzlement and woman pumping on campus--constantly.

WERE GONNA MURDERIZE THEM!!

I was CERTAIN that was going to happen against Vandy because Vandy is the worst football team I've seen since 2017.

But I was wrong..

We are not a humble bunch.

I mean, I hate being like this, but jeez. I'm not too proud right now to win a few more games against less flashy teams just to get feel what its like to win again. I'm tired of losing, and Idgaf what anyone says, there's more on the way.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back