Official Tennessee Titans Topic.

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
I dont know how many Titan fans we have here, but I am a huge one. He we can talk about everything Titan. I for one am looking foward to next season. I think this past season was a fluke because of many many injuries. We are going to get a great pick in the draft. I think we get pick #6. One player I am looking forward to seeing develop is Ben Troupe. Yes, I know he is from Florida but he is now in Tennessee and that's all that matters.

You know what I say about the Titans? Move back to Houston. All they do is take newspaper space away from the Vols, revenue spent at the Colessium should be spent in K-town and Nashville is no pro sports town. They even hurt Vandy and that is not right either. Luv Ya Blue, remember it? Go back to it!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Jan 19, 2005 7:18 PM
You know what I say about the Titans? Move back to Houston. All they do is take newspaper space away from the Vols,

And they have taken away my chances of seeing my beloved redskins play. Them and those pesky Panthers.

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Jan 19, 2005 6:18 PM
You know what I say about the Titans? Move back to Houston. All they do is take newspaper space away from the Vols, revenue spent at the Colessium should be spent in K-town and Nashville is no pro sports town. They even hurt Vandy and that is not right either. Luv Ya Blue, remember it? Go back to it!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Don, hun, you have REALLY crossed over now.

:shakehead:

Nashville is not a Pro sports town. Don't follow your crossed over comment LIO. No place for the Oilers uh Titans in this state for me!!!! :bad: :flush: :furious3: and I don't care where they go, just go.

Originally posted by Indiana Vol Fan@Jan 20, 2005 6:01 PM
The Colts OWN the Titans..lol..now if we could just rent the Pats..lol :(

Ah, just this season. They sure didn't last season.

I can't believe you guys don't like the Titans. They are like the winningest team since like 98 or something. Oh well. I still love my Titans.

I pull for the Titans. Not as strongly as I pull for the Vols, but I still consider them my favorite NFL team.

Didn't really warm up to them though until they changed the name to Titans. From then on they were no longer associated with Houston.

I've seen the Titans play in-person twice and its almost as exciting as watching the Vols at Neyland Stadium.

Now that the NFL season is coming to an end, I'll be keeping my eye on the Nashville Kats in arena football too.... as well as Andy Kelly in New Orleans... Marcus Nash in Orlando.... and Cory Fleming in Las Vegas, just to name a few.

I've got Directv, so hopefully just like the past few seasons, I'll be able to watch NFL Europe.... keep an eye on Casey Clausen.

During the summer, Foxs Sports should pick up some CFL games again and we'll be able to watch Tee Martin (Winnipeg), Jermaine Copeland (Montreal), and Jonathan Brown (Toronto).

well who do you think the titans draft in the first round? i will go with derrick johnson out of texas.

ive heard talks of antrelle rolle out of miami, because of the possibility of andre dyson leavin in free agency. we do need to do something about that secondary.
BTW... GO TITANS

has there been any news on steve mcnair? is he staying or retireing.

Originally posted by K&#045;town Vol Fan+Jan 21, 2005 6:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (K-town Vol Fan @ Jan 21, 2005 6:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Indiana Vol Fan@Jan 20, 2005 6:01 PM
The Colts OWN the Titans..lol..now if we could just rent the Pats..lol :(

Ah, just this season. They sure didn&#39;t last season.

I can&#39;t believe you guys don&#39;t like the Titans. They are like the winningest team since like 98 or something. Oh well. I still love my Titans. [/quote]
This season?? The Colts have won the last 4 games against the Titans. We&#39;ve swept them the last two seasons.

well i just hope we compete next year. manning will do his usuall choking so i have no worries

I will always support Peyton though. I love them both even through there in the same division, but when Peyton is gone its going to be straight Titans.

I&#39;m a Titans fan but not like you K-town, it definitly made me mad when they didn&#39;t even make the playoffs, so we&#39;ll find out who the real fans are next season.

Well, I have some good news. Yes, its a couple days old but no one has posted it. Ray Sherman has been named the new WR coach. He&#39;s coming in from Green Bay. The Pack&#39;s recievers have been pretty good so I think this is going to work out.

Still on the prowl for a new Offensive Coordinator.

VN Store

Back