Official Tennessee Playbook released today to media.

Teddyhead

WE WILL KILL USC
Guys, now before you get all mad keep in mind I found this on the SI webpage. Apparently someone leaked your playbook to the media. Please do not get mad at me if you find it objectionable.

http://www.2-quick.com/playbook.pdf

Any thoughts on your playbook?:unsure:

I laughed at how much time was wasted making something so unfunny. At least I only wasted 2 minutes reading it.

1. When you spend your entire spare time thread hijacking, trolling, and flaming.

Consider the following personal advice:

A: Seek therapy and/or counseling directly. I can't think of one legitimate reason for you to be on opposing teams' message board(s) as often as you are.

B: Find a friend. I don't care if it's a school counselor, tutor, professor, assistant teacher, or a janitor. It's time better spent.

C: Become employed. Is it nice knowing you have to rely upon on your parents for all your personal expenses?

D: At least have a slight grasp on the English language before trolling message boards. It further increases their ammunition when your entire lexicon consists of smileys, inaccurate spellings, exclamation marks, and two-letter questions at the end of your run-ons.

E: Stop drinking. It certainly isn't helping your situation.

only the neo-hippy child of neolithic Berkely hippies would believe that that is an official UT playbook.

I guess it's better than the Cal playbook.

Run East/West with your Heisman candidate and watch him get killed by the Tennessee linebackers.

Try to throw the ball while getting sacked and get intercepted.

When the opposing running back has the ball, it's piggy back time, ride him to the endzone.

When the opposing wide receiver catches the ball, whiff on the tackle and let him run to the endzone.

I thought the Troop bobble-head was actually pretty funny...I wonder if I could get one somewhere.

Guys, now before you get all mad keep in mind I found this on the SI webpage. Apparently someone leaked your playbook to the media. Please do not get mad at me if you find it objectionable.

http://www.2-quick.com/playbook.pdf

Any thoughts on your playbook?:unsure:

My thoughts are you need to quit copying posts off of Cal boards to bring here. That guy put more work into the UT playbook than you have in almost 3k posts.

i saw taht on the loserwithsocks blog. it was actually made by a UT fan... and it was funny. some of you posters here just take any chance you get to rip at a Cal fan. take a step back and enjoy it -- i thought it was funny.

I guess it's better than the Cal playbook.

Run East/West with your Heisman candidate and watch him get killed by the Tennessee linebackers.

Try to throw the ball while getting sacked and get intercepted.

When the opposing running back has the ball, it's piggy back time, ride him to the endzone.

When the opposing wide receiver catches the ball, whiff on the tackle and let him run to the endzone.

Hey, you can't say Cal wasn't prepared!! :eek:lol:

I especially liked the adept use of MS Paint in that play book. :crazy: Looked like a 3 year old got ahold of it with a crayon.

lighten up kiddoes. this is funny. I too originally saw it on loserwithsocks and laughed for quite some time. Why you all get so uptight about jokes about UT football is beyond me. You hate ESPN because of one of the funniest commercials of all time and you cry every time someone else cracks a joke about our beloved school. pathetic

I liked it.

I see the receivers are already working on secret plays to use for the UCLA game next year.

I guess that means we are using the same play against Cal this year as last.

Just catch the ball and run to endzone, while trying not to laugh too hard at Cal players missing tackles.

lighten up kiddoes. this is funny. I too originally saw it on loserwithsocks and laughed for quite some time. Why you all get so uptight about jokes about UT football is beyond me. You hate ESPN because of one of the funniest commercials of all time and you cry every time someone else cracks a joke about our beloved school. pathetic

Who needs to lighten up? No one is really knocking the link, just the poster. He constantly trolls the Cal boards and tries to steal their ideas to troll here. Pathetic...

Not uptight at all. That playbook was a retarded effort at being funny. I don't mind a little razzing from other teams.Example: now THIS is funny:

Tennessee Cheerleaders

Attachments

• image128.jpg
    image128.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 152
i saw taht on the loserwithsocks blog. it was actually made by a UT fan... and it was funny. some of you posters here just take any chance you get to rip at a Cal fan. take a step back and enjoy it -- i thought it was funny.

There were one or two things that made me chuckle... but it really wasn't that funny.

If I may quote from that classic of cinema Billy Madison....

"Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent babbling did you even begin to say anything that could be construed as a competant thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to that. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.":blink:

I saw this before Teddy even posted it, and I thought it was hilarious. SUPER CHAMPION! Some of you guys are too sensitive.

VN Store

Back