Official Tampa Bay Rays Thread

So far this year we've been to 21 games per the MLB APP and we'll have 5 more prior to all star break. We go to a lot of games with free tix either through Salute to service or through banker at work. We have 4 games left on our 2 flex packs we bought to begin season.

That's awesome!

Snell was on FIRE today! Only 1 bad pitch and I'm not sure the ball has landed, yet. It hit the back catwalk and didn't come down.

Pham & KK were money, as well. Great win to get 2/3 from the Rangers.

Reactions: tntar heel
We are going to hit up Dr. Bbq on Wed. We'll be at games Monday through Thursday so we took today off. We also like to order Publix subs and take them into the game. Wife just told me Bbq was voted one of best new restaurants in St Pete.
Did you do the $2 tickets for this week?

That's awesome!

Snell was on FIRE today! Only 1 bad pitch and I'm not sure the ball has landed, yet. It hit the back catwalk and didn't come down.

Pham & KK were money, as well. Great win to get 2/3 from the Rangers.
It was nice to see him go after Rangers batters with the fastball and then keep them guessing about which pitch was coming. Never realized how goid Pham was in the Of until he banged up a little bit. His play recovery two nights ago on the missed dive catch was incredible.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Free Tacos and Buy one get one papa Johns from tonight's game. Win the series tomorrow.

Awesome! My buddy loves the free tacos.

I think we've had free tacos in just about every game I've been to. Snell had them by the 5th or 6th inning on Sun. 17 in all that game.

The Rays need sweeps against the bad teams. I don't think they will catch the Yankees but they need to put some distance between them the Rangers, Sox, & Tribe.

More tacos tonight! The staff is looking good except for Roe. He's struggling.

Got em again but at a price the bottom of 8th and top of the 9th was horrible. Go Rays beat the Yankees.

This is so typical of the Rays. Ump misses a check swing by Judge. Bases are now loaded...make that hit by the Yankees. Now up 5-3! Ugh!

I got all liquored up last night and bought another Flex pack and redeemed 2 for Sunday's game vs the Yankees. I forgot I'm going to the ELO concert in Tampa that night.

I'm going to have to leave the game around 4pm. Get back to Sarasota, change, then back to Tampa. I got this!

Of course Pham is called out on a check swing with bases loaded in the 7th.

KK doubles home 2 runs 4-3 Rays!

I got all liquored up last night and bought another Flex pack and redeemed 2 for Sunday's game vs the Yankees. I forgot I'm going to the ELO concert in Tampa that night.

I'm going to have to leave the game around 4pm. Get back to Sarasota, change, then back to Tampa. I got this!
3rd game in a row choked in the late innings. I was so glad to see Chapman blow it on Thursday. My wife understands my 40 year hatred for the Yankees. We are heading to ELO as well.

Come on Stanek!
We either need a closer or to get Alvarado and Diaz out of their darn heads. That shot from Judge tonight was a missile out of the yard. At least he didn't elevate it and hit it up into the party deck. Woulda put a hole in the damn roof.

We either need a closer or to get Alvarado and Diaz out of their darn heads. That shot from Judge tonight was a missile out of the yard. At least he didn't elevate it and hit it up into the party deck. Woulda put a hole in the damn roof.

Alvarado is a head case right now!

McKay pitched great again last night!

I did not know that.

Huge win for the Rays last night. Not because they will catch the Yankees but I would rather stay within an arms reach of them vs looking in the rear-view mirror with the A's, Sox, Tribe, and Rangers all right there.

VN Store

Back