Official South Carolina Game Thread: Zone Edition

Joe be like

giphy.gif

Reactions: GordonC
No one of any consequence
It's kinda like the gatorsuck talking crap about us. It's okay for us to, but not for them.

You know Tin Man frequently makes the comment that he's not a "Zoner". Well just like most everything else, he's wrong. He is part of the Zoner family, but he's like that alcoholic molester uncle every family has. He's alright, just keep him away from the booze and the kids.

Anyway, I just wasn't sure if it's acceptable for you to be making fun of Joe, especially on the level which you done did. I wouldn't even have posted that one.

In short, we'll, too late for that, but I'm thinking @Souce needs to put this to a pole.

It's kinda like the gatorsuck talking crap about us. It's okay for us to, but not for them.

You know Tin Man frequently makes the comment that he's not a "Zoner". Well just like most everything else, he's wrong. He is part of the Zoner family, but he's like that alcoholic molester uncle every family has. He's alright, just keep him away from the booze and the kids.

Anyway, I just wasn't sure if it's acceptable for you to be making fun of Joe, especially on the level which you done did. I wouldn't even have posted that one.

In short, we'll, too late for that, but I'm thinking @Souce needs to put this to a pole.
Souce is probably busy with a pole right now!

VN Store

Back