Official Seed List Watch Party Thread

Didn’t realize he doesn’t snake order apparently
Yep, so his top overall seed (Purdue) pairs with his lowest 2 seed (Tennessee), his highest 3 seed and lowest 4 seed.
Also looks like if Arizona beats Utah tonight then he says that they go back to a 2 seed and we go back to a 3 seed. I don’t really quite understand that but oh well. Just gotta keep winning

Yep, so his top overall seed (Purdue) pairs with his lowest 2 seed (Tennessee), his highest 3 seed and lowest 4 seed.

Due to avoiding rematches and same conferences this stuff happens all the time.

We aren’t gonna be the two in Alabamas region and probably not Kansas’s either although that’s possible.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
So there’s just no good teams? Or maybe there’s just more parity in CBB and inconsistency?
This year I just dont think there's any elite teams. Solid maybe but not elite.
I thought Purdue was, but after I watched a few games I'm not impressed with them at all. The few games I watched all they really do is put the ball on the rim and hope Eddey can rebound and out it back.

This year I just dont think there's any elite teams. Solid maybe but not elite.
I thought Purdue was, but after I watched a few games I'm not impressed with them at all. The few games I watched all they really do is put the ball on the rim and hope Eddey can rebound and out it back.
Yea definitely doesn’t seem like elite, but doesn’t mean there aren’t good teams…my point was just that even what was considered the best of the best (Purdue and Alabama) are taking L’s they shouldn’t, not just a Tennessee thing.

Yea definitely doesn’t seem like elite, but doesn’t mean there aren’t good teams…my point was just that even what was considered the best of the best (Purdue and Alabama) are taking L’s they shouldn’t, not just a Tennessee thing.
Now maybe, but that's not what it looked like when TN was taking theirs.

Due to avoiding rematches and same conferences this stuff happens all the time.

We aren’t gonna be the two in Alabamas region and probably not Kansas’s either although that’s possible.
We played Arizona and Villanova last season. In the South Region, Arizona was the 1, Villanova was the 2, and Tennessee was the 3.

2/17 update. Lunardi still has Alabama as the overall #1 and Tennessee as a 3 seed. Ok.

How the Heck does he have Kansas or Texas ahead of us with our wins head to head and the fact that we just beat Alabama who apparently is the second coming of the greatest team ever short handed. Our wins are meaningless yet our losses are like being beaten by a junior college team. I hope our guys feel slighted and when they get into the tournament play with an edge and finally make a final four.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92

VN Store

Back