Official Pick the Score Contest, win a gift card: Kentucky

I won for the S.C game, but didn't get a gift card, or any emails. Not sure how it works. Are they given away at the end of the season?
Freak-I sent you an email.

I won the Vanderbilt game and didn't get a gift card either. I did sent an email to Freak giving my name and email address. I'm not listed as the Vanderbilt winner on this week's "pick the score" contest. Not sure what's up.

I won the Vanderbilt game and didn't get a gift card either. I did sent an email to Freak giving my name and email address. I'm not listed as the Vanderbilt winner on this week's "pick the score" contest. Not sure what's up.

Yeah, I've sent him several emails and got no response. Wish one of the previous winners could give us some info.

Yeah, I've sent him several emails and got no response. Wish one of the previous winners could give us some info.

Not sure, I received an email saying I had won and to give my email address and name two weeks ago. I sent two emails but nothing yet. I thought maybe he was waiting until the end of the year?

VN Store

Back