Official Pick the Score Contest: Kentucky

Guys and gals, it's that time again--the time we've all been waiting for. It's officially game week! And what better way to kick it off than with the world famous VolNation pick contests.

How it works:

Pick the score for each team of the Tennessee vs Kentucky ma game. You must pick the winner of the game to win the contest. The smallest score differential will win.

Example (first game)
Prediction: TN 35 Bowling Green 10
Actual: TN 38 Bowling Green 3
Differential: (38-35) + (10-3) = 10.

The tiebreaker this week is receiving yards by Alvin Kamara. Be sure you enter your tiebreaker guess along with your score prediction. Some weeks we have multiple winners and the tiebreaker becomes the deciding factor.

The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. Good luck and thanks for playing.

Weekly Winners

I'll track the list of winners each week in this section.

(If your name is on the list below and you have not received you gift card, email me at vol_freak@yahoo.com)

Week 1. MR_VOL (card sent)
WEEK 2. VOlinAL (card sent)
Week 3. montanatenn (card sent)
Week 4. buzz4tennessee (card sent)
Week 5. tweeter_volsfan (card sent)
Week 6. tbd
Week 7. tbd

***Don't forget to the season pick contest.
2015 VolNation Season Pick Contest Week

Good luck! And thanks for playing.

Freak

Vols 48 Cats 24

Kamara with 54 yards receiving.

So many of you guys seem to have UT scores with FG's. That's interesting since we would have to attempt several to get one! I hope we have learned that lesson by now! UT 42 (no FG)/ UK 34, Towles finishes with 3 td passes but Dobbs, Hurd and Kam run wild on them.

The white storm troopers 38
The blacked out cats 17

AK gets 87 yards

assuming what i read is correct, Kentucky wearing all black for a black out on halloween. Thought they were blue, but hey its their field

Otherwise in case
Vols 38
Cats 17
AK gets 87 yards

VN Store

Back