Official Obama Infomercial Thread

MSNBC is hilarious right now. Matthews and Olberman both have drool coming out the sides of their mouths.

Of course...I just got finish with my dinner so I have to past on the all Obama station. Thanks for the update. :p

Mark Halperin on CNN in a moment of unbiased brilliance just called it "f'ing well done".

Obama is an American...just in case any one was wondering...according to CNN

MSNBC is hilarious right now. Matthews and Olberman both have drool coming out the sides of their mouths.

Now I understand CHANGE...it's what these guys have to do to their shorts after a Count Baracula speech...

The worst was when I was asked about my Congressional race between an incumbent Democrat and a 2 Star General Republican candidate. I told the pollster that I trusted the Democrat to handle veteran's affairs better because the General just retired last year and the Democrat was a Vietnam Vet so he had been a Veteran for longer.

The worst was when I was asked about my Congressional race between an incumbent Democrat and a 2 Star General Republican candidate. I told the pollster that I trusted the Democrat to handle veteran's affairs better because the General just retired last year and the Democrat was a Vietnam Vet so he had been a Veteran for longer.
who's the 2 bullet?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He's not a 2 bullet . . . I blew it on his rank. He's Major General Rick Goddard. He was the Commander at Robins Air Logistics Center.
MG is a 2 bullet. You were right.

Don't know many AF types. Thought I might know him if he was Army.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I only watched the first few minutes, I don't like sob stories and it was trivia night. Don't really have an opinion on it.

did he say f'ing, or did he actually drop an f-bomb?

he actually dropped the f bomb...they were able to bleep it because of the delay from the FL feed...the anchor even called him out on it....do you think the guy is an Obama supporter or what...he was acting like a teenager at a concert

didn't listen to it. I was listening to John Gibson's radio show on Sirius 144.

VN Store

Back