Official NCAA Football 2010 Thread

Anyone have UT's roster? I dont care yet about the rest of the NCAA.

If not anyone know who the 2009 signees are in the game and Ill edit them myself.

So basically playing D is the same. Hit stick is not as useful. Going to have to break habit of using so much. And on third down it seems the computer on heisman can throw into double coverage and get a suck catch lol. But not a big deal. The big deal is on O. Where I run a play and get it to my speed guy with space and in the old game he is gone. Somehow in this game the D takes much better angles or something. So it makes you run a full O against the CPU. Thus leaving opportunity for careless mistakes or bs fumbles etc. It is more realistic like this but at the same time in Dynasty sometimes I am tired and just want to mindlessly kill CPU. U have not found TD plays the CPU is much smarter. JMO

having the computer take better angles toward the ball carrier is actually a new addition to ncaa this year. ea had a video on it a month or so back that showed how it worked, etc.

i've really enjoyed the gameplay this year, more so than '09. it's pretty much identical to what madden's gameplay was last year and that's definitely not a bad thing. i'm just glad that they've finally made it more realistice playing against the cpu. i get tired of 100-0 beat downs all the time.

Last edited:
Haven't seen any really - the play selection screen isn't responsive enough though - hard to pick my play on defense in time usually.

Didn't bother to read those past the first page - but none on the first page really concerned me or anything.

Any big ones that stand out?
Worst one I had happen was the punt being spotted from where I kick the ball instead of where it is pinned.

?

Is that not in the NCAA rules now outside of 2 minutes before half and the end of the game? Or did they change that after 1 season? Or does EA sports even pay attention to those type of clock rules?

I went to go buy this today at Game Haven, so I called first. They said sure we have a bunch of these in stock. Ok, so I head down there only to find out they sold every one they had within an hour. Then they tell me they sent a few to their other store in east Knox. I call there and the copies they have are on reserve. What boggled me was that they couldn't tell me when they'll have it back in stock. The only reason I want to get it from there is because I have $40 in store credit for a few old games I sold them a while back. Anyway /rant.

I haven't had a chance to try this out yet but I found this earlier and I pasted it to my desktop....
PS3 & 360 gamers, the correct base roster file for NCAA Football 10 is now available for download from EA Locker.
Please note: You do NOT need to add anyone to your friends list.
Follow the steps below to get the file:
- On the main menu, go to ONLINE
- Select EA LOCKER
- Pick DOWNLOAD ROSTER
- Select ENTER ONLINE ID and type in the correct ID:
PS3: eascncaa10
360: EASCNCAA10
- Then rename and save the file to your system hard drive.
In the near future, a patch will allow these rosters to be used online.

NOTE: Base file, no names. This is the roster fix I do believe.

Worst one I had happen was the punt being spotted from where I kick the ball instead of where it is pinned.

DUDE this happened to me tonight! I was playing my cousin in our tournament championship (lol) and I coffin corner punted it out at the 1 yard line and he got the ball on my 48! Fortunately, I won by 14 but it still pisses me off that it actually happened. Can you imagine losing an online game because of this?

Ok, if you play as a defensive lineman, just ignore me. For the guys who play as LBs and DBs, can you get any pressure on the quarterback? I can't. I feel like it's 09 all over again.

This is against the CPU by the way. I feel like I get pretty good pressure against human opponents.

VN Store

Back