Official NCAA Football 2010 Thread

When you look on the teambuilder website, does it say web under your team name when you are just previewing it and editing it? If so, you are screwed and you will have to create the team over again after you link your gamertag with your easportsworld account.
frig that sucks pretty harsh

played 1 game online before work against bama & lost. lost 38-24 but was back & forth until late 4th qtr. gave up 3 huge runs of 60+yds. one time i called a stupid D the other 2 seemed like bs. hope this isnt like 06 version where its easy to break a ton of big runs up the gut. the pass rush was a little overwhelming too. passing seems better than last years version. the hb & wr screens dont work as well as before but are effective when used at the right time.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Is anyone doing season showdown? UT already is way in the hole for sportsmanship... but not as bad as UF. At least on PS3.

We have ~750 people signed up and about -6,300 sportsmanship points.
UF has ~1,600 people signed up and about -68,000 sportsmanship points.

I had the ball with just over a minute left in the game against the bulldogs tied 24-24. I was trying to get the ball to Jones, but he wasn't open so i stupidly take off running with Crompton.....ten yards later i push the dive button and he fumbles Georgia gets the ball and kicks a field goal with 48 seconds left. So, with 1 timeout and 80 yards to go i figure I'm done, until Crompton throws one up deep and Hancock comes down with it at about the 35. I had about a 45 yarder to send it to OT and I missed it. Vols fall 24-27 to #23 Georgia dropping their record to 4-2 (1-2).

Is there a way to change the camera angle? Its hard to see receivers downfield for some reason. Maybe I'm just used to 09.

Also, there are entirely too many WKU fans at Neyland...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
So basically playing D is the same. Hit stick is not as useful. Going to have to break habit of using so much. And on third down it seems the computer on heisman can throw into double coverage and get a suck catch lol. But not a big deal. The big deal is on O. Where I run a play and get it to my speed guy with space and in the old game he is gone. Somehow in this game the D takes much better angles or something. So it makes you run a full O against the CPU. Thus leaving opportunity for careless mistakes or bs fumbles etc. It is more realistic like this but at the same time in Dynasty sometimes I am tired and just want to mindlessly kill CPU. U have not found TD plays the CPU is much smarter. JMO

So basically playing D is the same. Hit stick is not as useful. Going to have to break habit of using so much. And on third down it seems the computer on heisman can throw into double coverage and get a suck catch lol. But not a big deal. The big deal is on O. Where I run a play and get it to my speed guy with space and in the old game he is gone. Somehow in this game the D takes much better angles or something. So it makes you run a full O against the CPU. Thus leaving opportunity for careless mistakes or bs fumbles etc. It is more realistic like this but at the same time in Dynasty sometimes I am tired and just want to mindlessly kill CPU. U have not found TD plays the CPU is much smarter. JMO

when playing against the cpu, how many minutes a quarter do you play?

VN Store

Back