Official Nashville Predators Thread

That 2017 run was a fluke, because you can see the leadership just doesn’t care
I thought that as well, but it seemed like less of a fluke when they came back and won the President's Cup the very next season.

They had a window in 2017-18 and then again in 2018-19 to make another run, failed to do so, and the window has been closing/is closed now. They have not even been competitive in the last 3 playoff series they've played, which should be deemed as something less than satisfactory by management but I am not sure they see it that way.

If the argument is that making the playoffs is good enough, the counter argument has to be what’s the point of making the playoffs just to get swept and barely look competitive in maybe one game.

Go look at Tennessee’s other top level sports teams, they’re all trending up (you can argue the Titans but at least they won their conference and division in the regular season.)

I’d rather watch Nashville SC or the Grizzlies at this point
I do think no Saros made a huge difference. I don’t think NSH would have won the series, but it wouldn’t have been a sweep.

Bill got jealous that his brother got a predator so he got a whole team of Predators.

(can’t take full credit for that one)

ESPN did have him going in the Top 10 (#7) and said this: Kemell might be the best goal scorer in the draft.

From The Athletic:
I always thought Nashville would try to add defense in this draft, but Kemell was too much talent to ignore at 17, and the Predators got one of the most talented forwards in the draft.

But he’s 5’9” (The Athletic has him at 5’11”)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back