Official Nashville Predators Thread

I've watched them recently, the youth movement mixed with the veteran presence could pay off down the stretch. They are paying pretty good hockey right now.

Not a big fan of the stadium series sweater
It's not good at all. For everything the Predators got right all those years they have been trending the wrong direction for the past few years, this is just the latest example.

Seriously I hate that Sinclair Broadcasting screwed up the deal with YouTube TV. I miss watching baseball and the NHL.

I get MLB TV for free with T-Mobile so I get to watch all the Cardinal games, but yeah, I have Hulu Live so no Bally Sports and I refuse to get locked into a contract or pay more than I am already.

I hate so much that a person now needs 16 different streaming services.
Cord cutting (and the supposed cost savings of it) is one of the biggest bills of goods that was sold to people in recent times, and it was so obvious from the beginning it was going to be that way. It's like everybody assumed all of their favorite shows would be on a single streaming service, and but I'm not sure why people assumed that.

Unless everything you like to watch is on just one streaming service (unlikely), you have to buy multiple services and by the time you add them all up it is about the same as a cable bill for most people.

Cord cutting (and the supposed cost savings of it) is one of the biggest bills of goods that was sold to people in recent times, and it was so obvious from the beginning it was going to be that way. It's like everybody assumed all of their favorite shows would be on a single streaming service, and but I'm not sure why people assumed that.

Unless everything you like to watch is on just one streaming service (unlikely), you have to buy multiple services and by the time you add them all up it is about the same as a cable bill for most people.
I'm 100% positive I pay more for everything than I did cable

You can basically watch every NHL game on ESPN+

Predators are still blacked out 90% of the time. I can occasionally watch a game that’s not blacked out though my Hulu Live but not sure how they pick those games.

As far as the greater NHL, I only really care about the Preds, I couldn’t tell you anything about the rest of the league

One advantage of streaming is you aren’t locked into a two year contract, I know I’m paying less than I was for cable but it sucks I can barely watch any Grizzlies or Preds games. Only reason I even keep Hulu is for Tennessee games to be honest

One advantage of streaming is you aren’t locked into a two year contract, I know I’m paying less than I was for cable but it sucks I can barely watch any Grizzlies or Preds games. Only reason I even keep Hulu is for Tennessee games to be honest
True, but the whole idea was pitched as being much cheaper than cable and it just isn't.

True, but the whole idea was pitched as being much cheaper than cable and it just isn't.

Very true. It can be cheaper, but inevitably you’re going to have to give something up. It’s easier to see little $5 or $10 dollar charges on your account than one bulk charge of $80 or so. In that sense, it’s pretty good marketing.

You had to be on the cord cutting train early, those cost benefits no longer apply. You never realize it's the good ole days until they are gone lol.

Reactions: Toujours Pret

VN Store

Back