Official Nashville Predators Thread

well. we are in the Stanley cup playoffs and beat our first round opponent. so we saw that we can beat them. so here we go

Said the same thing after the game.....and from what I could tell Carolina was playing to win......didn't appear to rest any of their main guys or pull back on the reins.

Not sure if they were trying to win because they like a series with Dallas better or if they knew they'd get us and wanted to crush our spirit before playoff time; because they have nothing to play for. In fact I'm ok healthy scratching some of our guys Monday and taking an L to get them healed up and rested.

Reactions: Gzearl11
Said the same thing after the game.....and from what I could tell Carolina was playing to win......didn't appear to rest any of their main guys or pull back on the reins.

Not sure if they were trying to win because they like a series with Dallas better or if they knew they'd get us and wanted to crush our spirit before playoff time; because they have nothing to play for. In fact I'm ok healthy scratching some of our guys Monday and taking an L to get them healed up and rested.
I’m cool with us putting doubt in their minds! We took their will last night! We played harder, we were more physical and juuse is just getting started!

Reactions: NATHAN05
Not a lot of dry eyes in the building on that skate around.......great play last night by #35

VN Store

Back