Official Nashville Predators Thread

Yep.........Lot of poor penalty calls, Saros wore down, the forecheck was horrible, and the team looked gassed. ⛽ .........too bad too because Dallas lost and it would be nice to have a little more cushion a they have games in hand. 3 days off should play in our favor and we NEED to get some guys off the injuries list......we got guys who need some healthy scratches.

Just need Dallas to lose to TB Thursday night then we control our own destiny. Plus, I think all Dallas has left is road games.

Reactions: NATHAN05
Just need Dallas to lose to TB Thursday night then we control our own destiny. Plus, I think all Dallas has left is road games.

You called it...........Saturday nights game is huge now!!!.........be a nice 4 pt cushion and we have 2 Columbus games after that we SHOULD add 4 more pts too.

That was probably one of the most entertaining games I've seen all year.......great win. Just wish we could have done it in regulation to avoid the point to them, but beggars can't be choosers......great win!!!!

The Dallas OT losses might do them in as far as playoff hopes...that game the other night brings them to 13, which is 2 more than anybody else in the league (Columbus is #2 with 11). Lotta points left on the table

So I gotta ask-with this playoff race coming down to the wire, which would you prefer? To miss out by a whisker, or to make it in and trucked in a 4 game sweep?

Normally, I would say make the playoffs, but considering I’m lined up with playoff tickets if they make it I’d vote miss by a whisker. Save me some money.

So I gotta ask-with this playoff race coming down to the wire, which would you prefer? To miss out by a whisker, or to make it in and trucked in a 4 game sweep?

This is kinda what I was thinking too.....at this point we'll squeak into the playoffs and get absolutely pounded by Carolina......and it'll be just enough to save Hynes job for another year. Kinda like Dobbs bailing out Butch Jones for a couple years.

VN Store

Back