Official Nashville Predators Thread

We need to trade Duchene and a 1st for a 7th round draft pick. just get him out anyway you can

Yeah......I dont know what his deal is, he just hasn't translated into anything close to what he was at Colorado.......total bust really.

We need to trade Duchene and a 1st for a 7th round draft pick. just get him out anyway you can
Yeah......I dont know what his deal is, he just hasn't translated into anything close to what he was at Colorado.......total bust really.
His entire career has been like this. He wore out his welcome in Colorado through a blend of underachieving and being a locker room cancer. In Nashville, we haven't heard stories about locker room problems but the underachievement is still there. He's always "looked" like a guy that could be a consistent PPG player but he's only done it twice, and he hasn't even approached that level in Nashville. Johansen's story is similar.

I wonder if Seattle would be interested in taking either of them in the expansion draft. Contracts are expensive though.

His entire career has been like this. He wore out his welcome in Colorado through a blend of underachieving and being a locker room cancer. In Nashville, we haven't heard stories about locker room problems but the underachievement is still there. He's always "looked" like a guy that could be a consistent PPG player but he's only done it twice, and he hasn't even approached that level in Nashville. Johansen's story is similar.

I wonder if Seattle would be interested in taking either of them in the expansion draft. Contracts are expensive though.
I'd rather keep Johansen

Team wore down in the 3rd. Too much zone time for the Panthers in the first two periods.

Yep.........Lot of poor penalty calls, Saros wore down, the forecheck was horrible, and the team looked gassed. ⛽ .........too bad too because Dallas lost and it would be nice to have a little more cushion a they have games in hand. 3 days off should play in our favor and we NEED to get some guys off the injuries list......we got guys who need some healthy scratches.

Reactions: Mullet Vol

VN Store

Back