Official Nashville Predators Thread

This is on Pekka not the coach. Saros will be the only reason we make the playoffs. Ride him now. He has the 4th best save % in NHL since Jan 12th.

I’m listening on radio. They just had an ad for wine. One says we could probably use some of that win and The other days yeah probably one of those boxes

This quote from Hynes is telling:
Tonight’s intensity level, passion level, engagement level … we played an easy game. Looked like we wanted an easy game, and that’s not going to win this time of the year. So we got punched in the face today pretty good and certainly got what we deserved. If we show up to play like we played tonight, that’s lots of times what the result is going to be this time of year.
I know that guys and entire teams sometimes take nights off, but how does that happen in that spot? Every game is basically a playoff game at this point; they are holding down the second wild card spot. Edmonton is a good team featuring the league's current best player and top 2 point getters. Weeknight game, but a home game in front of what appeared to be an an energized crowd.

This team doesn't have it, when you say your are going to play for Nashville under the current circumstances and then deliver this garbage you get no pass from me. It's like they're playing to avoid an extended season and are polishing their golf clubs already.

With Saros in net we have a chance. Our PP is the worst in the league since the beginning of 2018/19 season. It’s killing us. Teams know it and are aggressive at the point. Just shoot the puck and get the rebounds. There is plenty of space in front of the goal.

If this team could defend like they have these past two games against Dallas they would be in firmly in the playoffs.

VN Store

Back