Official Nashville Predators Thread

If anyone is interested, the Preds have a package where you can buy all the promo handouts for the season. May be a bit pricey at $125 (plus shipping if you can't make it to the arena to pick up) but does include all 6 Bobbleheads.
2019-20 Promotional Giveaways Package

If I think about it, when I get home, I will take pictures of some of the giveaways from this season. I had meant to be doing that all year just to show the stuff to anyone that wants to see (if there's anyone that does) what all has been handed out this season.

Here are some pics of the giveaways made by me, someone who clearly hasn't mastered modern photography.
Several angles of the Zamboni Gravy Boat
20200228_175249.jpg20200228_175302.jpg20200228_175233.jpg

One thing I noticed is lately the guys don't quit when it gets tough which wasn't the case early in the season.

Also for now YouTube TV and Sinclair Broadcasting agreed to a short term agreement to keep the regional sports networks on the air while they keep negotiating,.

Reactions: Gzearl11
One thing I noticed is lately the guys don't quit when it gets tough which wasn't the case early in the season.

Also for now YouTube TV and Sinclair Broadcasting agreed to a short term agreement to keep the regional sports networks on the air while they keep negotiating,.
Of course I signed up for Hulu live last night so as not to miss the game

Preds got royally screwed on the GT interference! It’s complete BS that they couldn’t review the interference call because they called a penalty.

Hurts losing a game seriously affected by a bum call. Who knows what would have happened after that if the goal had counted....been nice to be able to figure out.

Arvidson bobblehead night tomorrow. Tough matchup with the Oilers. Also, messes with my head a game being on a Monday.

VN Store

Back