Official Nashville Predators Thread

Well.... just had a late cancellation from who was going with me to game tonight (some family visiting or something like that). I'm going to blame the mediocre product on how hard it's been to fill my other seat this year (I'm not that bad).

Well.... just had a late cancellation from who was going with me to game tonight (some family visiting or something like that). I'm going to blame the mediocre product on how hard it's been to fill my other seat this year (I'm not that bad).
I recommend a body deoderant and altoids.

I knew it...they are going to be such a tease, which is the most frustrating thing as a fan. Even more frustrating them having them just be downright awful. Currently hanging on to the 16th overall seed and have games in hand on 5 of the teams in front of them. Also have 3 games in hand on Winnipeg and 4 games in hand on Arizona, who are the next 2 teams chasing Nashville.

YouTube TV is dropping the Fox regional sports networks starting Saturday because they couldn't come to an agreement so no more Preds games for those that have it like me.

VN Store

Back