Official Nashville Predators Thread

Fabbro sucks. Grimaldi is a useless player. He skates fast and does nothing. I’d try to deal Arvidsson. He plays hard but he gets bullied the majority of the time and he’s basically been a ghost. Blow this team up, get picks and rebuild.

Pekka did everything in his power to keep us in the game but the offense just didn't do a damn thing. We had 8 shots on goal going into the 3rd.

Was at the game Saturday night. Pathetic showing. Everything they did offensively was perimeter-oriented. I thought Pekka played well; don't think any of the 3 goals allowed were on him.

These Predators teams the last 2 seasons have been some of the most baffling I've followed in any sport. At any given moment in any given game, they can be really good or really bad at any aspect of the game. There isn't a single thing they are consistently good or consistently bad at. Look great on paper. Capable of playing great for 40 minutes, then blowing everything to hell during a 3-minute stretch of poor play. I can't believe they are only 4 points out of the last WC spot with at least 1 game in hand on each of the teams in front of them.

Was at the game Saturday night. Pathetic showing. Everything they did offensively was perimeter-oriented. I thought Pekka played well; don't think any of the 3 goals allowed were on him.

These Predators teams the last 2 seasons have been some of the most baffling I've followed in any sport. At any given moment in any given game, they can be really good or really bad at any aspect of the game. There isn't a single thing they are consistently good or consistently bad at. Look great on paper. Capable of playing great for 40 minutes, then blowing everything to hell during a 3-minute stretch of poor play. I can't believe they are only 4 points out of the last WC spot with at least 1 game in hand on each of the teams in front of them.

That was a hard game to be at. Hopefully you get to go to several games and that wasn't your one trip. It's was bad enough for me to go see that being a season ticket holder. Much worse if it's a one time a year deal.

Bunch of teams playing mediocre hockey right now. Weird that they're one good stretch from being in the playoffs. Figure if they keep that close, there will be movement come trade deadline. Whether it be Preds going after a big name, or bringing up some Admirals (who are tearing up the AHL right now).

That was a hard game to be at. Hopefully you get to go to several games and that wasn't your one trip. It's was bad enough for me to go see that being a season ticket holder. Much worse if it's a one time a year deal.

Bunch of teams playing mediocre hockey right now. Weird that they're one good stretch from being in the playoffs. Figure if they keep that close, there will be movement come trade deadline. Whether it be Preds going after a big name, or bringing up some Admirals (who are tearing up the AHL right now).
Unfortunately it's typically one game a year for us. Last year we got lucky and got to go to 3, including 2 playoff games. One of those games we went to last year was a shutout loss as well. I think I must be bad luck.

Fabbro sucks. Grimaldi is a useless player. He skates fast and does nothing. I’d try to deal Arvidsson. He plays hard but he gets bullied the majority of the time and he’s basically been a ghost. Blow this team up, get picks and rebuild.
I'd trade Turris, Granlund, and Duchene before I'd trade Arvy

Throw Ellis on that list too

Weak calls in the 3rd. Especially after that Embellishment call on Turris. Draisaitl went down pretty easy a couple times.

VN Store

Back