Official Nashville Predators Thread

The guys are playing with some passion 3 goals in the 1st: Fiala, Tolvanen's 1st NHL goal, and now Ryan Johansen.

Now a fight! Irwin drops DeBrincat after Chicago takes issue with Salomaki's hit on Keith. This game only needs Hartman to score against his former team to make it sweeter.

For someone who has watched hockey a little longer than I have can anyone explain why Johansen doesn't score more goals for us? Looking at his stats with the Blue Jackets he had two seasons of 26 and 33 goals scored but in Nashville hasn't had more than 15 in a single season. Just curious if he is asked to do something different here than with his old team?

For someone who has watched hockey a little longer than I have can anyone explain why Johansen doesn't score more goals for us? Looking at his stats with the Blue Jackets he had two seasons of 26 and 33 goals scored but in Nashville hasn't had more than 15 in a single season. Just curious if he is asked to do something different here than with his old team?
His SOG were a bit higher (and his shooting %, last year was the closest its been with NASH) with the Jackets. He is more of a facilitator than a scorer

If the Preds can have a winning record in the month of December, I think that would be quite the accomplishment given all the injuries and who they are to.

Going to have to have some guys step up for sure.

Here's a pic of the giveaway from Saturday's game. A bottle koozie:
2.jpg1.jpg
It keeps wanting to attach the one image upside down.

And a non-Preds item but just because, the giveaway from the Titans game yesterday, some gloves:
3.jpg

That might be the best defensive period all season. We're going to need it with all the stars out.

I am not sure I understand why that was a penalty on Eckholm that resulted in the penalty shot. I didn’t see anything there. All he did was body check the guy.

Rinne came off a long stretch of starts. They're going to have to lean on Saros more. He's gotta pick his game up to where it was when Rinne was hurt earlier in the year. He was pretty solid then. Rinne can't go non-stop until April. He's gotta get some periodic rest.

They're going to have to make a deal for a vet scorer if the key guys are going to be out much longer.

VN Store

Back