Official Nashville Predators Thread

94 points with two other West teams with 95. Man, the Preds are just **** this year. Thanks Peter.

At the end of the day I'm just happy we have a team, but let's not kid ourselves: we're a middle of the road type club dependant on luck and devoid of a playoff gear.

Does anyone need two tickets for tonight's game? Forgot I even had them and can't make the drive up from MS today. Section 107 row P $120 for both.

Last edited:
Seeing as I appear to be the lone Habs fan here on Volnation, I wanted to stop by and say good luck tonight. Hopefully we get to see a good game with two great goaltenders and no injuries. I would not be opposed for us to meet again in the Finals in June.

ALLEZ MONTREAL!

GO HABS GO!

Any particular reason why you're a Habs fan?

Wife is from northern Vermont about 45 minutes south of Montreal and all her family still lives there and she is related to the Richard brothers (her grandmother's maiden name was Richard and I believe they were her 1st cousins), and I grew up playing hockey and during that time Patrick Roy was my favourite player since I played goaltender. Playing youth hockey up there as a kid can make anyone becomes a Habs fan.

Last edited:
Lived for 2 years in Montreal when I was younger due to my father's work with the US government, wife is from northern Vermont about 45 minutes south of Montreal and all her family still lives there and she is related to the Richard brothers (her grandmother's maiden name was Richard and I believe they were her 1st cousins), and I grew up playing hockey and during that time Patrick Roy was my favourite player since I played goaltender. Playing youth hockey up there as a kid can make anyone becomes a Habs fan.

I'll allow it.

We're basically in a 3-way tie for the 1-seed right now.

Hard to believe we just recently got off a 6 game losing streak (and no OT losses, either) and we're still at the top of the conference.

Prior to this current win streak, we had lost 9 of 11. That tells you just how much of a cushion we had built up. Sad to see it go, but as long as we get back in a groove these final 2 weeks before the playoffs, it won't matter.

VN Store

Back