Kariya-Foppa-Selanne

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Iginla

Lidstrom-Doughty

Suter-Weber

Chara-Karlsson

Rinne

Price

HC: Lavy (just let them play)

The can of worms is how would players like Orr or even Gretzky fare in today's NHL. I don't know so I didn't include them, but I suspect they'd be way out of their element.

Shanahan Lindros Neely would be a superior 4th line, Stevie Y and Leetch deserve slots too.

Agree with your assessment of pre 1992 guys, the game became new animal

Last edited:
Back to #1 in the league, unfortunately the Blues are right on our tail. It'll be a dogfight for the Central. I don't want to face Chicago in the 1st round.

Hard not to laugh at how the Preds like to keep games close all season. Cheers to Sutton for that incredible stick save tonight. Sportcenter highlight fo sho

From Pierre LeBrun:

When we spoke with Nashville Predators general manager David Poile last month, he said a top-six forward would be his priority ahead of the March 2 trade deadline.

Just what exactly he will do remains to be seen, but word is the veteran Nashville hockey man is calling around quite a bit.

"David, I think, wants to go for it, that’s the sense I get," one Eastern Conference team executive told ESPN.com Tuesday.

That’s par for the course. If you go back to the Peter Forsberg trade years ago or even just a few years earlier bringing back Alexander Radulov (OK, that didn’t work, but ...), Poile has shown he’s not scared to go for it when he feels his team has a shot. And these Predators have shown this season they are indeed for real.

I did not expect to still hold the league's best winning percentage by the time Rinne returned. This season has been incredible. I'm ready to make some noise in the playoffs.
I'm sorry I doubted you Hutton! You performed adequately!

I don't think anyone did honestly. This season could end up being special.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like something may go down between Toronto & Nashville.

Hope to God it doesn't involve Franson or Winnik. Would love Kessel obviously but only at the right price.

I don't want to trade for a pending free agent and give up young talent.

Rinne only missed 8 games. Hutton went 4-1-2. Maybe I was a little harsh, though his 2.81 GAA isn't that great.

VN Store

Back